Chapter Eleven

Louis POV

It was December 24th, my birthday. I was in my own bed, I had just woke up and Harry wasn't next to me.  I looked around for a moment not knowing where he was. I sigh to myself, slipping out of the comforter then making my way downstairs. It was completely dark. "Harry?" I called, I looked at my phone quickly but it was out of charge, I swear I put it on charge last night?

I made my way further into the dark rooms, I couldn't even find the light switches. Although when I got into the living room I saw Harry and Roxy jump in my face, I put a hand on my heart as they just scared the shit out of me. "Happy 23rd Birthday!" Harry screamed, hugging me tight. Roxy giggled hugging my legs.

"Daddy's got a big surprise for you papa!" Roxy squealed. I looked at Harry questionably. He got down on one knee, although I didn't think anything off it.

"Louis William Tomlinson" he began "Ever since I saw you on July 12th, on that hill. I've fell in love with you ever since. You have brightened up my life completely, I want to spend my entire life with you, I will never let you go" he said. "So Louis Tomlinson" he added, bringing out a ring "Will you have the honor of marrying me?" I gulped, tears trickled down my cheeks.

"Y-Yes!" I cried, Harry slid the diamond encrusted ring on my finger giving me a tight hug, "I love you so much" I smiled. Roxy came between us, hugging us both.

"Love you too"

Family hugs were the best hugs.

We all sat around the table having my birthday breakfast made by my fiance. I can't get over that word, Harry is all mine forever. I was still smiling brightly from the engagement, Harry was too, and Roxy was getting on with her food. I smiled down at my lap. I was getting a little tummy now, I hadn't told Roxy yet. We were going to check the gender in a week. "So Roxanna Styles," I told her, she looked up at me. "Are you going to leave mince pies out for Santa tonight?" I asked her, she smiled brightly.

"Yes daddy! And a carrot for his reindeer's!" she turned her head to the large tree standing brightly in the living room. "I'm so excited for Christmas. Daddy, Papa can you magic it. Pwease?" she sighed.

"We can't love," Harry chuckled picking up all our plates putting them in the dishwasher, "Santa is going to bring you loads of presents. You've been a good girl this year Hun" Harry kissed her forehead so softly. "Go up to your nursery, time flies when you're having fun eh?"

Roxy nodded frantically, pushing herself off the chair and running up the stairs. I looked at Harry with a soft expression. "Hi," I giggled. Harry kissed my forehead then looked at my little tummy. "He or she is getting big," I told him. Harry lifted the soft fabric of my shirt up, kissing all over my tummy, it was tickling me. 

"You're so perfect, Louis," Harry whispered lifting his head to meet my bright blue eyes. "Too much, actually. Way too much,"

"I love you too Harry, so so much. Will you stay with me forever? Can you promise that? I can't live without my soon to be husband," I told him, Harry lifted up my chin leaning in slowly, pressing his lips to mine. They moved so perfectly together, slowly and softly. Harry ran his hands through my hair, moaning into the kiss. We stood up stumbling around when the taller boy pushed me on the leather sofa. Breaking the kiss for a moment, he sucked on my neck all the way down grinding on my crotch, thrusting into it slowly with my pajama bottoms covering it. As I threw my head back, he started to go further dry humping me. He started to go even faster causing me to whine, connecting our lips again not stopping his thrusts, he made me sit up as his legs were around my thighs as he rode me. I disconnected our lips throwing my head back breathing heavily. "Fuck Harry" I whispered as he slowed down a little bit but still kissing down the skin off my neck.

"Of course I'll stay with you," he said, breathless from the previous episode. "You're so perfect, so so perfect Louis I can't put it into words." I blushed brightly looking down as Harry sat on me, he pulled my face up close to his kissing me again.

"I'm not perfect. I'll never be perfect. I'm not even good looking, I don't understand why you chose me." I told him. Harry placed his hands on my chest looking me in the eye.

"Never ever say that about yourself. You're mine forever"

"Forever"

"Forever"