Chapter Seven

________________

Harry's POV

________________

I Fell on the squeaky mattress pulling Louis down on the bed calling him to giggle lightly. He fell down plopping next to me, I leaned over pressing a small kiss to his cheek. We were picking Roxy up two days time from Niall and Zayn's after we had moved into the house and furnish it a little. Louis leaned his head on my chest wrapping is smaller arms around my body, I leaned down kissing his forehead. He snugged into me as I lifted his shirt up rubbing his tummy. He breathed in soothingly, as I went down to his torso looking at him tummy. It hadn't even started to grow yet, but there was a little person in there. I kissed it a couple times as Louis stroked my curly hair. He giggled as he pulled me up to his height pecking my lips. "This baby is going to be beautiful" I whispered in his ear, he sat up wrapping his legs around my thighs. I kissed his cheek while he was at it.

"Like you then" he said softly. I smirked at him kissing all over his face down to his collar bone. He wrapped his arms around my neck burying his face in my neck. I shuddered as I felt his warm breath to my neck. 

"Aye, Selfie" I laughed as I took a picture of us before Louis could resist. I shown Louis the cute picture that was honestly adorable. Louis was hugging me while he was sat on my lap like a horse, his face buried into the crook of my neck, my arms were wrapped around him tight. I quickly uploaded it to Instagram putting 'My love :)' and a heart and blow kiss emoji as the caption. Louis smiled at the picture still clinging onto my body.

"You're so perfect Harry" he whispered. I pulled him back wrapping him in the covers off the bed, I pressed a kiss to his lips but he didn't seem to want to let go as he put a hand around my head pulling me closer, our lips moved slowly but roughly, how I love it when this happened. I let my tongue explore his mouth, he moaned loudly into my mouth turning me on. I let his entry in as I giggled against his soft lips, I let go of his lips taking in a breath of air falling next to him. I put the blanket around myself as Louis cuddled into me and before we knew it, we were asleep.

_______________

Niall's POV

_______________

 "Roxy you need to go to bed love!" I said running up the stairs trying to find the black haired and blue eye'd girl. I looked around the upstairs while Zayn looked downstairs, where was this girl? What did Louis and Harry give her to drink? Red bull?! I continued my search when I heard soft giggles from the bathroom. I sigh loudly, Zayn runs up stairs and looks at me.

"Found that girl?" he asked. I nodded pointing to the bathroom, we walked over to the bathroom when Roxy ran out. Luckily, Zayn picked her up spinning her around "Bed time for you my friend" he said. Roxy let out a high pitched laugh as me and Zayn took her to the guest room, Zayn put her in the small bed tucking her in with her favorite teddy bear. "You better not escape now Roxanna Jane Styles." Zayn said. I laughed kissing her forehead, so did he. We turned the light off leaving the little girl too sleep. Me and Niall went to our bedroom, stripping to our boxers and got into our bed. Zayn wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer. "Night Ni"

"Goodnight Zayn" I said.

_________________

Louis' POV

_________________

The moving Van had arrived and me and Harry were currently bringing the last couple boxes in, all the furniture was packed. Harry brought the last boxes from the living room and then we got into our own car travelling to our brand new home. We pulled up outside as the movers helped us unpack all of the furniture helping us putting where it should go. Harry helped me carry a sofa in the living room putting it where it goes, along with the TV and some armchairs. We sorted out cables, electricity along with all the decorations. All the rooms had a nice wall paper in so we didn't really want to change it.