Chapter Six

_______________

Harry's POV

_______________

The doctor let us go home around 4PM, Me and Louis decided Roxy should go to  Zayn and Niall's house to stay for a little bit as we need to get round our heads whats happening. I was with Louis, he was pouncing around the kitchen. "Fuck, Harry what are we going to do?" Louis said, walking back and fourth. I grabbed his wrist pulling him over not to tight.

"We're keeping it, Louis." I told him, he nodded in agreement.

"I know, but the fucking media Harry!" Louis screamed, oh right. Yeah, the media. I forgot about that.

"Just don't tell them you're pregnant!"

"That sounds to fucking weird" Louis shuddered, I laughed taking his hand putting to my cold cheek. I put my other hand on his waist.

"It will be okay" I said soothingly. I kissed all over his face causing him to laugh, I kissed down his neck, back up to his jawline.  "I love you"

"I'm so lucky to have you, Harry" he whispered burying his head into my chest "I love you too baby," he added. I picked him up softly bringing him to the sofa.

"When are we going to get Roxy? When are we going to tell her?" I asked. Louis looked down at his lap.

"I don't know...She's only five, she's too young to understand." Louis admitted. I scratched my head a little.

"Where are we going to put the baby? We have no bedrooms left, it's only a flat Lou" I asked.

"We have way more than enough money to get a large house" he said. I nodded, we were...Uh..'rich' I guess I could say.

"Well, while Roxy is at Niall and Zayn's should we go look at some houses?" I suggested, Louis nodded taking my hand. I led him out of the door to see crowds of paparazzi. I groaned in annoyance shoving past them all, trying to keep Louis with me.

After we got past everyone, we met up with someone who sells houses. We kept looking through all of them, all of them were either too big until we came across the perfect one, nicely decorated. She took us inside, It was 5 bedroom and we needed a 3. But that didn't matter. It had a very large kitchen and dining room, along with a living room that could fit at least 20 people. The bedrooms were nice and big too with 3 and 1/2 bathrooms. "So, do you want to take it?"

I looked at Louis who looked at me back. "Yeah, when will we be able to move in?" I asked. She looked at a sheet connected to a clipboard.

"Well we can get the moving van to your current home tomorrow" she told us, I looked at Louis and smiled. "Okay, if you sign here" she told us. We signed our names quickly. "Thank you. The moving van will arrive about 9 tomorrow morning, that's the earliest we can get there"

I nodded taking Louis' hand walking out of the house. We were moving again after one year. We walked home hand in hand ignoring the paparazzi and their rude comments.

Louis jumped on the couch, sighing. "I'm hungry" he groaned. I smirked at him picking up the phone.

"I'll order pizza, I can't be fucked to cook" I said dialing the number of the pizza place. I ordered two large pepperoni pizza's coming too £15:35. "They should be here in twenty minutes love, I'm gonna start putting things in boxes"

"I wanna help" Louis said shooting up, but I pushed him back on the couch.

"No, you're tired. I want you to rest"

_______________

Louis' POV

_______________

I sat back down on the couch sighing getting the money for the pizza. I watched Harry put all of Roxy's teddy's and toys in a box, then her clothes and all her other stuff. That took ten minutes and while he was at it, the doorbell rung. I ran up to the door with a £20 note, I opened it up to revel a young woman. She handed me the pizza, and I handed her the money. "Keep the change babe" I told her. She mumbled a quick 'thank you' and left. "Haz the pizza," I called. I heard Harry's bare feet run down the stairs.

"Already?" 

"You've been putting stuff in boxes for twenty minutes, this is why I want to help" I moaned. Harry sighed.

"You can if you want, I just don't want to tire you out s'all" he told me, I laughed at how sexual and wrong that sounded.

"You always tire me out" I winked, Harry scoffed shaking his head.

"When are we picking up Roxy?" he asked taking a bite of his pizza.

"Two days, I don't want her to get hurt while we're putting all the furniture out. Besides, she loves it round Zayn and Nialls anyway" I told him, Harry nodded finishing the last of his pizza. 

"I'm gonna finish putting all the stuff in boxes now, you coming?" he asked. I nodded following him up the stairs to see boxes all around the empty halls, rooms completely empty except the beds that the delivery van was taking.

"You did all of this in that time?" I asked. He nodded putting an arm around my waist, I put my head on his shoulder kissing his cheek.

"I love you"

"I Love you too"