Chapter Fifteen

Harry's POV

I felt Louis' arms wrap around my waist, he stood on his toes in order to place his chin on my shoulder. My hands tucked into his as we stared out the window. He nibbled at the soft skin off my neck, I chuckled a little, I didn't realize fans were taking video's off us through the window. Louis hummed into my ear as he moved left and right gracefully. "I love you" he sung in my ear. I smiled brightly holding him more tight, when Roxy ran up to us. "Hey bub," Louis smiled not removing his hands from my waist.

"Can I go outside pwease?" she said. I shook my head, pulling her into my arms with my free hands. Roxy pouted with puppy dog eyes. "Baby girl," I sung, "You can't go outside as there are too many people princess,"

"But Daddy!" she sighed, I chuckled kissing her forehead, "Why can't you take me outside?" she asked. I bit my lip.

"Daddy doesn't want people to get pictures off you baby," Louis said removing his hands from my waist. "We want to keep you safe,"

 I walked over to the TV and turned it on, it had the News on. "Holy fuck - mind my language Roxy. Louis!" I screamed. Louis ran over and looked at the TV Screen.

"Earlier, Liam Payne. Friend of Harry Styles and boyfriend Louis Tomlinson, got shot in the shoulder blade by Harry Style's father. Liam is resting uncomftably in wateroad Hospital with his girlfriend Sophia Smith. Style's dad is now arrested and has a ten year sentence"

I looked at Louis who looked at me. Louis couldn't say anything, Instead I just brought him in my arms as he sobbed. Roxy ran over and hugged her dad. "Lou baby he will be okay. I promise,"

"Y-Your dad!"

"I know baby...he's in prison yeah? We'll be okay, he's not coming after us anymore. And we'll call Liam as soon as he wakes okay?"

"IF he wakes,"

"Baby don't think like that," I spoke. Louis rested his head on my shoulder when I heard a knock at the door.

"Harry Styles! Come on, you need to go for your interview," I rolled my eyes and cursed between my breathe. Louis had to come with me, Roxy had a babysitter to look after he in the hotel.

We got to the venue as I clutched Louis hand. Thousands of screaming fans shouting things and throwing things as we made our way inside. This was TV Interview but it wasn't live.

This wasn't a 'fancy' interview so I didn't need a dressing room or anything.

After about thirty minutes, Louis was backstage and I was sat facing a woman. She smiled at me flirtasiously. She was about 23. "Okay guys, 5...4....3....2.....1!"

"Welcome back! Today I'm here with Harry Styles!" I waved a little. "So Harry, hows your career going?"

"Great! I'm on tour right now, my daughter and Fiance joining me," I smiled.

"Wait, Fiance?" she asked.

"Yes, I proposed."

"That's amazing!" she said. Her smile was as fake as Kim Kardashians boobs. "We're all happy for you!"

"It was actually him that got me - Where I am today. He contacted some music producers and now look where I am!" I chuckled.

"Biggest star on Earth!" she chuckled. "So this morning, your friend Liam was shot.. by your dad? Am I correct?"

"Well...Yes. My dad isn't very...there for me. As everyone knows already, I was abused by him when I was younger and he didn't like why I was 'famous'. But I'm happy now, I'm getting married to someone I love so much, I have a beautiful daughter."

"That's amazing Harry," she smiled. "Are you planning to visit Liam?"

"I-I'm not aloud. But I'm going to call him and leave a voice message every day. As he's also quite responsible of Louis and I's relationship,"

"Really? How?"

"I used to have Schizophrenia. Liam helped me realize the real world and not let my dieseise stop me from getting married, having children and friends. I learnt a lot from him, he's a real best friend. The world could learn a lot fro