Chapter Eight

_____________

Roxy's POV (Whaaa??)

_____________

I was laid down on the sofa, I heard my daddie's arguing. They were screaming at each other. I kept hearing bad words being shouted too, I covered my ears trying to get rid off it all but they kept screaming and I didn't like it. I suddenly heard footsteps, I looked up to see daddy Harry going down the stairs still shouting things at daddy Louis. Daddy Louis was also screaming at him. I closed my eyes pretending I was asleep when I heard the door slam. I quickly looked up to see daddy Louis red in the face, he walked over to me. "Daddy? Where's daddy Harry?" I croaked. "And why were you screaming at each other?" A tear dropped from my eye but he wiped it away.

"We just got mad at each other s'all" he whispered stroking my hair, more tears rolled down my cheeks as I looked down at my lap. He lifted my chin up.

"I-I's he coming back daddy?" more tears rolled down as I sniffed them, Louis smiled sadly kissing all the tears going down my cheek.

"Yes, love he is. He's just staying with uncle Niall and Zayn for the night, he's back in the morning baby" he pulled me into a hug stroking my hair softly. "We just got a bit mad at each other and he needs to clear his head. It's okay though, he still loves us both"

"Okay daddy. Can you take me to my bed please? I'm tired" I smiled, he nodded as I wrapped my arms around his neck, he put his arms under my legs walking me up the stairs. We passed several rooms when we finally got to mine, he opened the door and laid me on the bed. "I love you daddy" I smiled closing my eyes" Louis smiled at me, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too sweetheart" he said turning the light off.

___________________________

Louis' POV

___________________________

I Went to mine and Harry's bedroom getting into my bed, I didn't have Harry to cuddle me tonight, I didn't have him to protect me. I sigh, trying to erase Harry from my mind but it wasn't working, Harry face Harry's voice Harry's everything was corrupting my mind. I loved him so much and it was horrible not having him here, I suddenly ran to the bathroom puking up (again). I didn't have Harry patting my back saying it was okay, none of that tonight. I fell onto the bed getting comfortable trying to get to sleep.

The next morning, I heard cluttering and crashing in the kitchen obviously coming from my mischievous daughter. I got out of bed not wanting her to hurt herself in the kitchen. I got out of bed, yawning. I opened the bedroom door and made my way to the unfamiliar kitchen, but it wasn't Roxy. Harry was stood there making a cup of tea. "Hi" I whispered, Harry dropped his tea on the counter, turned around and hugged me tight. I wrapped my arms around him in return.

"I love you so much, I'm sorry" he said into the crook of my neck. I smiled kissing his neck.

"I'm sorry too, I love you"

 "Daddy!" I felt Roxy's arm around our legs. Harry patted Roxy on the head, releasing our hug. Roxy giggled.

"Hey beautiful" Harry smiled giving her a small Eskimo kiss. "How have you been my gorgeous little princess?"

"I've been good daddy"

I rubbed my stomach, something was going on inside me. I didn't need to throw up, I felt something funny. Harry looked at my actions but I couldn't just meet his eye. Now Roxy noticed. "Roxy got to your bedroom okay?" she nodded, running up the stairs.

Harry wrapped his arms around me soothingly "It's okay yeah? You'll be okay" he whispered bringing me onto the table. I nodded as I sighed a little bit, I or it was calming down now. If that was the baby then...

Harry touched my tummy pressing a kiss too it. Then, he got on his feet and kissed me softly. I let go wrapping my arms around him. "You better never make me fucking pregnant again Styles"

"We'll see about that"

"Bitch"

"Asshole"

"Bastard"

"Twat"

"Love you"

"Love you too"