Forty-seven

Eleanor's p.o.v:

I left my room after just laying in bed all day. I just wanted time to think for a while, since last night it kept repeating in my head, I don't know if I should believe it.

My feelings for Louis is still hanging but he hurt me not once but twice and I just seem too afraid. Even though one side tells me to say 'I still love you too' but the other is like 'I don't want to ever see you again'.

I want to make a decision but it's just too complicated.

Suddenly I hear Bruce barking, wanting a treat from his doggie jar but before I could my phone vibrated leaving a text from Max.

Max: EL HELP SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING

Eleanor: What happened?

Max: JUST COME QUICKLY WERE AT THE BEACH.

I quickly got my keys and Bruce into my car then drove to where Max told me. Where the beach was, he knows where it is because I would tell him that I'm going there.

Louis p.o.v:

I spent the day waiting for Bria to come home but she hasn't. I re-read the divorce papers stating:

that I get full custody of Freddie and she won't pay child support for him because I'll be in charge for everything and that I won't give her a single penny from the divorce.

My phone ranged reviling a message from Fred.

Freddie: DAD HELP ME PLS IT AN EMERGENCY.

Louis: WHERE ARE YOU

Freddie: AT THE BEACH, QUICK THEIR COMING.

Louis: Who Freddie

Louis: Freddie

Louis: FREDDIE

I wasted no time and got into my car driving there. I feel scared in what was happening anything could've gone bad.

Third persons p.o.v:

Two cars had speed to the place that brings back their old memories.

Louis jumped out of his car shouting Freddie's name and so did Eleanor worrying that where Max and Gina-Lee were.

They both noticed that one another is here but didn't care about it their worried about their kids.

On the other hand, way over at the lifeguard cabin there sat Freddie, Gina and Max watching from inside with binoculars and waited to see if Freddie's plan worked.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

"I don't understand what Freddie was thinking about this plan" I whisper to Max as I looked through my binoculars "me either" he says "you both realize I'm right here" Freddie said looking at me.

I shrugged and kept looking over at Mum and Louis still shouting our names. All of a sudden something was happening to mum.

Louis p.o.v:

I kept calling Freddie but I got no answer, but what I realized was Eleanor calling Gina as well but she stopped as if something was wrong.

I turned towards her seeing that she was having a panic attack.

Oh no

I've seen her have them and there really bad. "Eleanor, El" I held her as her breathing got loud, "it's alright, listen to me" I cooed rubbing her back "were gonna find them okay" I whisper.

I placed her head on my chest and to be honest the feeling just felt so great, having her in my arms was what I missed badly.

Once she calmed down, we heard the kids and Max running over to us, "Mum are you alright" Gina runs over to her, I looked over at Freddie and shouted at him.

"FOR FUCKS SAKES WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU FREDDIE YOU HAD ME SO FUCKEN WORRIED" he stood quiet until Gina spoke.

"It's not his fault, I was the one who decided that we should fool around but we got caught up and these people almost took us so we had to hide and we then found you guys here" she said making me sigh in relief but Eleanor told them that they should go and they left without letting me at least talk to her.

Eleanor's p.o.v:

I knew well that Gina was making it all up, and that they were hiding something, once we all got home I shouted at Gina and Max telling them that they both lead me to a horrible panic attack.

"Were sorry we just wanted you and Louis to be together-" Gina explained but I cut her off, "For what, Gina he's married, I might still have feelings for him but we have our separate ways" I end the conversation by just walking to my room.

I sat over to my bed and Bruce followed along by laying down. "What I'm going to do Bruce, I love him" I cried.

[A/N: Hey lovies I'M BACK and able to update though sadly I'm moving to an academy to study and live there for a while but don't worry.

I'm going to do a contest for who would want to work with me and help out with my stories while I'm gone.

The contest will be revivaled on my next chapter and will be the lucky winner.

Yay 😊