Fifty-nine

Freddie's p.o.v:

"What happened" I say, she shows me the article on the phone and there in big bright red letters says something that makes me wanna scream.

Exclusive: LOUIS TOMLINSON SPOTTED GETTING VERY COZY WITH BRUNETTE AT A BAR.

"LOUIS YOU SON OF A BITCH" I shout slamming my hand on the wooden island, "this can't be, THIS CAN'T FUCKEN BE" Gina yells about to cry.

Dad why did you do this?

Louis p.o.v:

I woke up in my car parked in my driveway, I must've fallen asleep by the time I pulled over. Memories began flooding my head as I got to a horrible moment that lead me to have my head hurt.

Then throw up.

I walked inside my house shouting Freddie and Gina's names but I got no answer. They must have gone out somewhere cause I soon noticed that Freddie's car wasn't in the garage.

Oh well.

I ended up cleaning the house a bit which made me realize that I haven't kept it nice since my mum's passing. I later went towards my room to fix it up a bit and went to the closet, i went to dust the shelf's in there when I noticed a box that I haven't looked at for such a long time, something I kind of didn't realize I had.

I set it down on my bed and took a deep breath before opening it, this was my memory box I had after I broke up with Eleanor almost several years ago, I kept everything that involved us in it since it was around that time when I found out Brianna was pregnant with Freddie.

I had all the pictures of us, letters, printed emails I had to delete but I luckily kept the good conversation we had on a few pages in a folder, there was even our future bucket list we made once we get married.

Everything we wanted to do together, some were checked and some were not like, get married, go skinny dipping, climb Mount Everest, skydiving, go to Egypt, ride a hot air balloon, buy our first house and watch the northern lights.

But most of all, I really wanted was...start a family as in have a kid, name it Gina-Lee if it's a girl or Emmet if it was a boy.
What I do see is that Eleanor did complete in naming our daughter, but when Brianna had Freddie she didn't even like the name Emmet so I was going with Freddie after an old friend of mine.

All this made me realize something.

One thing

That no matter how much I want Eleanor back, I'll have no reason to have it.

I mean I don't want to let her go but it seems like having that is wrong for me, I fucked up too many times before and she's scared for it to happen again.

And leads to pain, I don't want to see her that way, she deserves the best and for that I'll have to let her go.

I began to cry, not caring how much my head hurts from the hangover. Until the door bell ranged and that lead me to go downstairs, wipe my tears off to answer it, thinking that it's my kids but it wasn't.

It was her

Eleanor's p.o.v:

After finding out I had been pregnant for almost two to three weeks, I had now started to see the exact same pregnancy that I had with Gina-Lee, only this time I wasn't breaking out.

I started today with morning sickness and hearing my daughter shout something that I didn't hear clearly along with another voice who I guess was Freddie's, and then I heard Max's.

They must be talking about either the baby, me, Louis, or me having to tell Louis that I'm pregnant with his baby.

After living with Gina and knowing Freddie and Max I now know what they're talking about.

And as I'm this honest, I'm not sure if I should tell him, I mean I don't want history to repeat itself but I'm not sure I could give him the chance to be a father, he should know, but if he messes things up.

I feel like after Gina went through half of her whole life not knowing Louis and I existed, even if I wanted him to know about her, he had Freddie to keep his mind on and now he might just have an opinion this time.

So I now know what to do.

I went to the kitchen seeing an argument between three children looking frustrated, "something wrong" I ask, they all quickly reacted and placed a simple face "nah were fine" they say at the same time.

I wasn't gonna pressure them much so instead I began making breakfast for the four of us.

Quietly we ate but this just didn't feel right they seem to be hiding something from me, I shouldn't bother but it's getting on my nerves.

"Any plans for today" I say bursting this silent, "no" Max says continuing to just eat, I faced Gina and Freddie to see what they'll respond and luckily Gina had something to say.

"Well yeah, uh Fred here and I will be out the whole afternoon we have a situation to solve" she turns to him and places a facial expression for the boy to agree. I just wanted to know what's going on but I know they'll just change our subject.

Max then quickly placed the subject to how today we'll go out to have a day to ourselves. I didn't want to tell him that I was tired and just wanted to sleep but really need the energy.

Bruce started to bark and scratched the back door to go outside, so I got up and opened it for him to actually overhear what Gina, Freddie and Max are discussing as I walked out.

"So we tell her"
"Boy. you stupid, she can't know it'll cause harm"
"Shhh she could hear us"
"Stop it"
"But wait, what about Louis?"
" it's either us or her to tell him"
"Well what's this going to lead us then?"

I quickly stopped their conversation by walking back into the kitchen grabbed my tea and bagel.

"Max I'm gonna take a raincheck, I realize I have errands to run so...yeah" I tell him before going upstairs to change and actually end up doing what they want me to do.

When I overheard, I knew what their conversation is exactly meaning, and now I should just do what they're wanting me to do.

So.... Once I got to the front door I went to my car and drove.
I stood in front of his door and ranged the bell, he came to answer.

"Louis we need to talk"

[A/N: What are gonna talk about? I don't know the answer 😭😱. We're halfway to the ending guys I'm so excited and I know you all want more of my stories/ these kinds of writing, So I got good news I'm writing a new story and I'll give you a hint who's gonna be the main character.

Liam.]