Chapter 12: A letter to Mia.

I like you a lot, and at some point I stopped trying to figure out why it was. I can tell exactly the moment you got stuck in my head like no other song has ever done, truth is I was really hoping you'd kiss me that night you did and I hoped you'd never stop. Best believe I neve tried to hide my love.

I'm glad you can't be mine, because that means I'll be looking for you in everything else that can be. It will never be the same, nothing is and nothing will be like you. You were never mine because you were learning to be yours but I won't ever regret anything, truth is I would do it all over again, giving you all I have and all that I believe in, we'll start over each morning and maybe someday you will be.

i'll keep on wishing, to go through the days having at least that as a purpose, you'll always be inside my head. Someday you'll let me know when the time is right, someday we'll both know. I'm not good with goodbyes but I'm waiting for your comeback.

Whenever I write things it's like I force myself not to forget, It would be easier to just write your name but I don't ever want to forget what I felt while reading it, saying it or thinking about you. Love is scary isn't it? I wasn't scared to hold you when you were and you held me when all I felt was fear, Love is scary when there's none.

I love you,

Tyler.