She Loves Me

totoroiscute36 asked me to do Dear Evan Hanson and/or She Loves Me, but I like She Loves Me a lot more, so yeah!!

The music is amazing and the lyrics are genius. It all feels so classic, but it's actually really funny when you listen closely to it. The only track I didn't like is A Romantic Atmosphere. I felt like it didn't add to the story and it wasn't really funny either.

If you can, try to take A Romantic Atmosphere out of your soundtrack. It's not worth listening to. Everything else is good to go! The plot still makes sense without it.

I would sing Dear Friend or Will He Like Me for an audition because Vanilla Ice Cream is over sung. If I were a guy sing Ilona, Tonight at Eight, or She Loves Me, depending on your preference. The best duets are definitely I Don't Know His Name, Three Letters, and the ending reprise thing of Vanilla Ice Cream (forgot the name) 

I love the plot so much!! It's just hilarious and beautiful overall! I ship Ilona and Paul!

It's suitable for everyone over 10 because of the -er- moans in Ilona and some references in I Don't Know His Name. It's not very noticible, so that's why I rated it for everyone over 10.

I saw the BroadwayHD stream live which was AMAZING! I rewatched it 15 times total! Laura and Zachary and Jane were great, I love them all!

^ That was the best production I've seen ^

The costumes were really cute and I love them all!

Obviously the set is amazing because they beat Hamilton in the Tony's for it! I really liked it and there were a lot of details that they added that I liked!

Zachary Levi, Laura Benanti, and Jane Krasinski were all amazing and Laura is one of my all-time favorites!!

I relate a lot to Amalia because we're both extremely defensive and candor! I also love Ilona's attitude overall!

I ship Amalia and Georg so hard! My future husband and I are probably going to be a lot like them (lol)! I also ship Ilona and Paul! She just loves him so much and you can see it through her actions!

Comment what musical I should do next! Even though totoroiscute36 already wants Dear Evan Hanson tomorrow!