Dear Evan Hanson

totoroiscute36 wanted me to do Dear Evan Hanson, but I haven't seen it! This is based on clips I've seen and the soundtrack.

I really love Sincerely Me, If I Could Tell Her, and Requim so much, but I don't really like Waving Through A Window... All the others are good though!

Listen to Sincerely Me, If I Could Tell Her (I think that's the title), and Requim!

I would sing Requim for an audition if I could make a solo version of it!

I like the plot, but I highly dislike Evan Hanson himself. He reminds me of one of my old friends, layering lies over lies to cover up things and look cool.

I think it's suitable for everyone over 14 because of some inappropriate comments and, of course, the suicide. 14 is a good age because that's when kids will be in high school.

I have not seen the musical, but I have watched at least an hour in clips.

I love watching the Sincerely Me animatics!

The costumes just seem like normal clithing to me. If they get a Tony, I'm going to be disappointed.

The set is cool, though I haven't really seen it in action.

I love the girl who plays Zoe's voice! It's so beautiful!

I really like all the Murphys! They're just an amazing family!

I don't ship Evan and Zoe because I don't like Evan Hanson... Sorry!

Comment what musical I should do next!