I'M SO SORRY!

OMG I'M SORRY I'VE SORT OF IGNORED THIS! I'LL GET BACK TO THIS I'M SO SORRY 😖😖😖!

Okay, ChloeGraceMoretzFan asked me to do Chicago, but I don't know it well and I haven't listened to the soundtrack yet, so I won't comment on it (yet)!

totoroiscute36 asked me to do Hamilton (yay)!

I love the music, and Lin did a great job with the lyrics! It's really interesting to see the chord breakdown and how much thought is put into it to match the character.

I love The Schuyler Sisters, Wait For It, History Has Its Eyes On You, Burn, Satisfied, Dear Theodosia, Stay Alive (Reprise), and a lot more!

I would recommend Congratulations from the Off-Broadway version for auditions because everything else is over sung.

What can I say about the plot? It's literally history (which I personally have loved all my life)!

I would say it's suitable for 13 and up because of Say No To This and language. However, if you have a younger sibling who already knows [blank], I would recommend getting them started on it as young as possible! Really helps during US History!

I have not seen it, but I am planning to see them on tour even though I'm going to NY in June. I just don't feel like it's worth seeing them in NY if the original cast isn't there anymore.

I love the costumes, especially Eliza's Burn dress!

The set definitely did not deserve the Tony it didn't get because I felt it was really basic. They could be done better, and She Loves Me deserved the Tony.

I love Phillipa Soo because her voice is gorgeous and so is she and she's my Asian fam and I love her so much!

I love Angelica because she is literally me, the feminest "mom" in the group.

I ship Eliza and Alex :3

Comment what musical I should do next!