oopies... here's Newsies!

totoroiscute36 asked me to do Newsies, which is one of my favorite shows!

The music is great, I love how they expanded on songs from the movies.

I love both Santa Fe(s), Watch What Happens, Letter From the Refuge, and Once and For All. The entire soundtrack is great, really.

I would sing Watch What Happens for an audition because I talk really fast already, so singing fast isn't that bad for me.

I love the plot! A lot! I wouldn't change a thing!

It's basically suitable for everyone because any hidden crude jokes aren't that noticeable.

I've seen it on Broadway and on tour! #blessed

I liked the Broadway cast better because Cory Cott was slaying, but the tour had Letter From the Refuge which is literally the most heartwrenching thing on earth!

The costumes are -um- okay I guess?

The set is really cool, it must be crazy to set up the towers for every show, and they have water bottle holders on there! So cool!

I love the entire cast so much! Fun Fact- I saw Ryan Steele, who was Specs on Broadway, in An American in Paris on tour as Jerry! He was great, and I can't believe he's only an understudy.

I love Jack and Katherine and Crutchie :3

I ship Jackatherine, but not that much.

Comment what musical I should do next!