Heathers

totoroiscute36 asked me to do Heathers and I'm excited because it's one of my new favorites!

I love how the music fits into the era and tells the story so well! It really should've landed on Broadway.

I love Candy Store and Beautiful SO MUCH OMG!

I would probably sing Lifeboat for an audition if I had to choose one. It's just so beautiful how so much can be told in one song.

The plot is literally Mean Girls (coming to the musical theater world soon!) with murder which is crazy amazing. It's so well told and every scene seems in place.

I say it's suitable for 14 and up because high schoolers need this! I know it's rated R and everything, but we need to show this to kids when they are most affected by similar situations!

I haven't seen it ;-;

I love the use of color in the costumes! Keeping track of a lot of characters is so much easier when they are in some sort of color scheme!

The set is great, I mean, from what I've seen. I just wish they'd done more instead of just a platform.

I love all the Heathers' actresses! They are legit goddesses!

I love all the Heathers as well! They are definitely my favorites because I'm a Slytherin. No extra explanation needed.

I don't really think Veronica and J. D. are the best couple, but I think it would be hilarious if Kurt and Russel (I think, just the two jocks!) wound up together!

Comment what musical I should do next!