The Phantom of the Opera

I rewatched the 25th anniversary edition of Phantom on Saturday, and I have become (re)obsessed with some of it! Here's my chapter on it!

The music is great and so beautiful. It's all so melodic and my mom, who's a classical pianist, loves it. It's definitely Webber's best soundtrack.

I suggest listening to the soundtrack straight through with the Wikipedia plot on hand. It's the closest thing in musical theater we have to an opera, so it basically is one. I highly recommend listening to the 25th anniversary edition because Sierra Boggess and Ramin Karemwhatever were great!

Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again is so beautiful and sad and somehow in my voice range! There's an Audition song for me!

Okay, the plot is the most insane thing on earth. Still in shock.

Not suitable for children. May I repeat it is NOT SUITABLE! It's just *shiver*

I have seen like a lot online and none live yet :(

The 25th anniversary one is the BEST THING IN THE PHANDOM!

Everyone has to agree that Phatom's costumes are gorgeous. Because they are. That's a fact.

The set is great, I mean, I don't love is or hate it.

Sarah Brightman may be the queen, but Sierra Boggess is the princess and has taken over our hearts.

I love Meg for some reason because she's so damn annoying but so funny also!

I ship Raoul and Christine! They're so cute tbh!

Comment what musical I should do next!