Running Away

Annyeongahseyo JAEreadera♡

I just want to say that this is one of my first ever published story.
It is not as good and if you are confused, you may ask me any questions.

There will be lots of grammars and errors and I do apologize on that.

I, myself, don't really like how this story turned out so I might re-write this story. I was thinking of deleting this story but a lot of people are already reading it so maybe I'll just re-write it.

I'm sorry if it turned out good and then it just went confusing and boring but or was and ready like that in the beginning.
I apologize.

Thank you for reading my story, it means so much to me.

My name is Kim Yoona and I was home schooled..... I don't know how it's like to go to school and make friends but I do have two best friends. Pranpriya Manoban but I call her Lisa and Myoui Mina, she's studying in America right now and Lisa and I are waiting for her return. They are daughters of my moms two friends.

I never met my father before and for my mom..... well, my mom never showed me love. From little 'till now, I never rely got to experience love from her. It's only when her friends comes and visit and she'll be nice to me. She yells at me, screams at me and hits me. I love her because she's my mother but... I wish she would love me back. All I want is a normal life... I lived 19 years in hell because of her, her friends don't know that she is like this towards me.

The only time I ever went out is when Lisa comes and saves the day by taking me out with her and my mom can't do anything but to say yes just so she sounds like a nice person in front of people. But of course, Lisa knows everything because I tell her everything.

I'm glad to have her as my friend, I don't know what I would do without her. She even bought me a phone so we can communicate when we're not together, I love her so much. My mom don't know tho because I never told her.

But it wasn't until one day.... my mom was mad at me because I accidentally broked one of her teacups while washing the dish. Her friends are coming over tomorrow so she wanted me to nicely clean her "special" tea cups. She was yelling the me like it was her last cup. I don't know why but now.... now I feel like I've had enough of her crap, I cut take it anymore.

She slapped me across my face.

Mom: How many stupid mistakes are you gonna keep making?

I didn't answer her, I walked straight to my room holding my anger in as much as possible.

Mom: Are you just gonna ignore me?

I stopped half way on the stairs and looked back at her.

Me: I'm done.... I'm done mom I'VE HAD ENOUGH.

Mom: You little brat

I ran up to my room before she could touch me. I closed my door and locked it while she ran up after me trying to open the door.

Mom: YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR.

I sat on my bed and ruffled my hair, I started tearing up. She was still banging on the door trying to break it open. Before it actually breaks open, I quickly packed my bag with some clothes and things some other things I needed.

Mom: OPEN THIS DOOR NOW.

I opened the door and glared at her.

Mom: You ungrateful child! I raised you and fed you. I made sure you had clothes on your back and a roof over your head and yet you continue being a brat?

She raised her hand and swung it at me but I grabbed it before she can touch me.

Me: Don't ever call me a brat if you can't even see who you are. My life would have been so much better if dad was here.

I let go of her hand and closed the door on her face. Again, she was yelling and trying right break the door open. I grabbed a picture of my dad from under my pillow and put it in my pocket. I took my bag and sat on my window. Then, I started to cry.

Me: Did you ever loved me at least once?

Mt voice was cracky and my tears just couldn't stop. I always thought that she would at least be a mother to me.

It was dark but I didn't care, I just wanted to leave this place. I turned back looking at the door and cried even more. Thinking of all the time I stayed here and hoped that I would at least get something special from her but I guess I was wrong. I love her but.... I just.... I can't stay here anymore, I'm not gonna waste my life staying here.

Me: Thank you for everything! I love you mom.

And with that, I took a deep breath then jumped out of the window.

I ran as fast as I could to Lisas house but after a while I got tired and just sat down. I checked my phone and it was 1:30 Am.

Me: No my phones gonna die.

I could call Lisa but right now she is sleeping and I won't want to bother her sleep since she will be having a test later on today at school. I was starting to get really sleepy so I leaned my back against the brick wall and closed my eyes.

Just a few minutes later, I heard people talking and I was happy because I can finally ask for help but when I looked at who it was, I frozed. There were two guys! One with brown-ish hair color, has nice tighs and was holding a gun. The other guy had black hair but his skin was so pale and he also has a gun. Both of them were pointing it at a guy who was kneeling down with his hands up.

Guy1: Where is it?

Guy2: I don't have it with me.

Guy3: what do you mean you dont?

Guy2: please! I swear I will give it to you guys next week.

Guy1: That's what you said last week! How can we trust you?
*points gun at his head*

Guy2: No please.... I can't leave my wife and kids.

Guy1: kah! Please....
*shoots him in the head*

The gun noise was so loud that it scared me. I covered my ears and close my eyes and screamed. After that, just heard nothing so I looked up to see them gone. All I see is the dead body on the ground. Then, I felt a hand coveted my mouth and my nose and next thing you know, I passed out.

Annyeonghaseyo JAEreaders♡
This first chapter may not be as good but I hoped you enjoyed reading.

Thank you for reading and please don't forget too
Vote, share and comment.

♡♡♡