Accept My Apologies

Jungkook: OKAY! ALRIGHT! TAKE THE DAMN COMPANY! PLEASE!
Please........ Don't kill my son.

Mom: Good!

Me: Now, let him go!

She nodded at her men and they let him go. The guy that was holding also let me go as well and I hugged Yejun tightly. I really thought I was going to lose him.

Me: Mom.... let the others go!

Mom: mmm but..... I don't want to.

Me: Wae? Let them go.

Mom: Well, I have to make sure the company is officially mine.

Mean while.... Yoongi and Namjoon, the pro's at sneaking and escaping situations like this. They were having a mini whisper/body language conversation about how they are going to escape. Every one of us always carry a pocket knife and a hand gun hiding them in our clothes for situations like this.

Me: Mom... please.

Mom: Bye, Bye now.

She walked towards the front door ready to leave. So that's it? Your just going to leave? You don't even care about me? Not one bit from birth til now you don't care? What did I ever do to you? I longed for your love like every other people who has their mothers soft touch and warm love.

I can feel my sensitive heart kicking in, my emotional heart kicking in.
I wanted to cry but I tried to hold it in to show that I am strong but I don't think I can hold it. I stood up and stopped her before she could run away.

Me: LILY PARK!

She turns around back to me and smiled.

Mom: Yoona Kim.

Me: You think you'll get away that easy?

Yoongi and Namjoon got themselves free started attacking her men. I grabbed my mom's wrist and pulled her away from the door as I closed it.
I took out my gun and aimed at my mom, I didn't keep an eye off her.

The guys are busy killing eachother as me and my mom just stood there looking at each other. I felt my eyes water but I didn't want to let a tear drop. My hands were shaking and I knew it myself that I can never kill my mother.

We were standing there for a good, long, long, 30 minutes. They finished the guys in just 30 minutes, Jungkook and the others got injured but they never give up. Jungkook went to Yejun.

Jungkook: Come here.

Yejun: Apppaaaa.

Yejun cried as he ran to his father's arms.

Jungkook: Mianhae.... I'm sorry I came home too late. I'm sorry you had to see us do that at such a young age. I promise that I won't let it happen again.

Yejun: I was scared.

Jungkook: I know, baby... but I'm here now so don't be scared.

Taehyung: YEJUN-AAHH.

Yejun: Uncle Taaeee.