What's This Feeling?

I woke up and sat up to stretch then I shot my eyes opened.

"Oh yeah! I ran away from home"

I was gonna get up and go to the bathroom but then I felt a hand pulled me by my stomach and lay me back down. I looked and it was Jungkook who is still sleeping.

"Oh that's right! I slept in his room".

He pulled me closer to him and again, I could feel his breath on the side of my neck.

"Ugh! Why"

Me: Jungkook.... We need to wake up and make breakfast.

Jungkook: Mmmm.. five more minutes.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Ugh man his sleepy voice!... I think I just died"

Me: Ani!... We need to go now!

I got up and did my morning routine. I walked down to the kitchen and just started cooking something. I put the food on the table and the boys came down right on time for breakfast. They were surprised too see me cooking instead of Jin.

Me: Just in time! Sit down.

Jimin: Mmmm this smells good.

Jin: Wow... This is good! Maybe I should let you do the cooking next time.

Taehyung: WOAH DAEBAK!! You didn't tell us you were good at cooking!
*stuffing his face*

Me: Thanks guy, I tried my best.

We were just eating and chatting, getting to know each other more. These guy are actually nice guys, They're all so cheerful and happy.

Later on, we were done eating so I gathered the dish and cleaned the table. I washed the dish with a big smile on my face because these guys are nicer than I thought. Then, I felt two arms hugging me from behind and a head resting on my shoulder.

Jungkook: Hey babe.

Did my heart just skipped a beat? Why is it skipping beats to a guy I just met?

Me: I ain't yo babe!

I tried shoving him off but he was too strong.

Me: Let go of me dude.....

Jungkook: But it's comfortable, you don't like it?

I wanted him to let go but my body was asking for the opposite.

"Why is my body betraying me now?"

Me: Can you no--

Suga: Wow, already?

My eyes widened. "Oh gosh, why now?". But of course, Jungkook was still holding onto me.

Jungkook: ah, Hello hyung!

Suga: I thought she was hard to get.