Shopping At The Mall

I woke up with the sun shining through my window towards my face. I sat up and stretched then I shot my eyes opened remembering something.

Me: Oooo what a weird dream!

After talking to Lisa last night and now this dream? Ugh... what's happening to me?!

I got up a got ready to make breakfast not caring about the kiss dream.

Jin: Morning! Need help?

Me: No thank you, I'm almost done.

Jin: So, how do you like your new room?

Me: It's really nice, thank you!

Hoseok: Ooo man I'm late for work!

Hoseok ran into the kitchen with his hair undone and his jacket put on half way. He grabbed a plate of food and quickly ate.

Me: Woah, slow down Hope!

Jin: You're gonna choke.

Hoseok: I don't have time! Aishh nvm I'll just eat the way there. See yah later.

He took his plate with him and grabbed his keys running out the door. The rest came down and joined us for breakfast.

Jungkook: Morning Yoona!

The Kiss dream popped up in your head as you laid eyes on him. You tried too not think about it as you handed him his plate of food.

Me: Morning Kookie!

Jungkook: Morning.

Namjoon: How was the talk with your friend? Did the charger work well?

Me: Yes it did, thank you! It was nice taking with her, I miss her so much, it was nice too see her beautiful face again.

Namjoon: That's good!

Me: Oh and she's gonna be visiting me next week if you guys don't mind.

Jin: Sure! I'm sure you miss your friends.

Me: I do....

Yoongi: I still don't understand why you decided to stay with us, not that I don't want you too but... aren't you suppose to be scared of us and want to escape?

Jungkook was eyeing me, waiting for my answer while he chewed his food.

Me: Well... I don't want to go back home...

Taehyung: Wae?

Me: My mom is.... not a caring mom...

Yoongi: Ah...

Me: I could go and stay at Lisa's place but our moms knows each other and if I go there then her mother will tell my mom then I'll just be stuck with my mom again.

Namjoon: is your mom that bad?

Me: She..... she doesn't love me....... it's just....