Unexpected Confession |

We came back home three days later from Thailand, Bambams leg is broken but he's doing fine. Then two weeks after, Lisa decided she wants to move in with Bambam so now she's with him. Jimin and Seulgi are looking for a place of there own at the moment and as for me and Mina... we're still here. Hoseok and Chaeyoung are still planning their wedding.

○○○○○

Namjoon: What should we do?! He's gaining on us.

Yoongi: He may be gaining on us but there's no way he's getting this company.

Hoseok: I think we should hire more people to work for us.

Jungkook: He's not going to touch this company... Not when I'm around.

Jin: But he's coming and he's going to kill you and if we don't plan something fast... you're dead.

Jungkook: Please... he won't kill me and I won't let that happen.

Yoongi: You don't know that! He could be sneaking up on you anytime!

○○○○

Jungkook P.O.V.

We got back home from a long day at the office. I was so tired. I took my shoes and my jacket off and hung it on the hanger. I walked inside the house and saw the person I been wanting too see all day.

I stopped at my tracks and leaned on the wall and crossed my arms, I looked at her and smiled. She was sitting on the floor in the living room painting some pictures.

Jungkook: Yoona...

She turned around in the cutest way and she was so adorable. She had paint on her face and her smile just brought life to me. I chuckled and walked up to her.

Jungkook: Having fun?

Yoona: Mhm! Look... You see how I put the colors? I messed up a little but luckily I had enough white to fix it so now the colors stands out more.
Oh and look at this..........

I smile while looking at her. She was explaining her painting to me but I didn't hear a thing... all I see is a beautiful lady in front of me talking happily about something she enjoys doing. Looking at her beautiful face covered in paint made her look adorable.

Yoona: Jungkook.... are you listening?

Me: Ah!.. ah ne! It's looks nice.

She pouted her lips and made sad eyes.

Yoona: You don't like it do you?

Me: No, No, I'm not saying that!! You're painting is beautiful but guess what?

Yoona: mm?

Me: You're more beautiful.

○○○○

Yoona P.O.V.

I blushed and tried to hide my face by turing back to my paint and continued painting. A light smile formed on my face and I can feel my cheeks burning.