Introducing

I woke up and the first thing I thought was
"This bed is so soft"....

"Wait...This bed is soft!".

I quickly sat up and looked around the room. I got off the bed and ran to open the door but it was locked.

Seconds later, the door opened and there, a tall handsome man with dark brown hair looking at me.

Man: Oh you're up! Here, I brought you some fruits in case you were hungry.

I didn't respond, I never talked to strangers before so I was scared.

Man: Not talking?
Puts plate on table

Then I hugged him and cried.

Me: Please.... Please don't send me back.

I didn't know what I was doing but this is the first time I have ever hugged a guy.

Man: What heck are you doing?

He pushed me off and I fell on the ground.

Then he eyed me from head to toe and walked towards me.

Man: Actually! You're quite sexy. Maybe we can do something since we're in my room.

I pushed myself back away from him.
Okay, yep! Never hug a stranger.

Me: Don't touch me.

Man: Weren't you hugging me just now? Why you backing away?

I hugged him because he brought me something to eat and he talked nicely to me. For a minute I forgot I saw him killed someone.

For some reason.... When I looked into his eyes... They weren't filled with lust but instead with sadness.... How is that even possible.

Jungkook P.O.V.

Jungkook: Don't worry mom.... don't worry about me... I'm doing fine, the company is still in good hands.

I looked at her picture and tears streamed down my face.

Jungkook: I Miss You too.

All the memories I had with my mom started running around my head... then that cruel memory came into my head.

Jungkook: I'll get him back for doing this to you.

○○○○○

I got home and went to the kitchen, I was tired and hungry. I ate a little bit and cut some fruits.

Jin: Maybe you should bring some for her... she might be hungry.

Jungkook: Ah Ne... I forgot about her.

I brought a plate of fruits with me and went upstairs to my room. I opened the door and she was standing there looking at me. She looked afraid.

Me: Oh you're up! Here, I brought you something to eat just in case you were hungry.

She didn't answer me so I put the plate of fruits on the table. I was about to leave the room but she came hugging me and I was shocked.