My New Room

Am I....

Falling.....

For him?.......

Jungkook: Well?

I snapped out of my thoughts as he talked.

Me: Huh?... uhh yea... it's beautiful...
*eyes on him*..... very beautiful...

Jungkook: You must be wondering...
*makes surprised girl voice and cover mouth with hands*
"Oppa... I love your house so much. How can such killer get such a place like this? OMOOOO!!"

Me: Yah! Yah! I don't sound like that.

Jungkook: Hahaha mian. I'm the owner of the biggest company in Korea and the other guys work with me. The company belonged to my uncle but he passed it on to me.

Me: But how?... how can you just get away with murder?

Jungkook: I just do...

He turned to the side, looking down at the city, putting his hands in his pockets then sigh. He closed his eyes, letting the wind blow his face and breathing the fresh air. I just couldn't keep my eyes off him... how can someone be so beautiful?

I turned the same way he did and closed my eyes. It feels nice to be out of a bright day with a cold breeze and slow wind blowing. Then I started to tear up.

Jungkook: Wae?

I opened my eyes and looked down to the city.

Me: Wae?

Tears kept running. I didn't know how I felt. I didn't know if I felt happy or sad. I didn't know how to express my feelings. But for some reason I just feel safe here, I don't want to leave and I didn't know why. But, it was a good feeling... a feeling that I never felt before... it's like I'm finally free, I don't have to live under my mom's strict rules anymore. I felt happy... like it's....
my new chapter in life.

Me: I just... I'm just happy.... I finally feel... free! And here I thought it would never happen ahaha....

Jungkook left my chin up and wiped my tears with his thumbs and looked me in the eyes.

Jungkook: You're safe with me now! No one can hurt you.

He hugged me and I don't know why but I hugged him back. He was so warm, I felt so safe in his arms like he could protect me forever. I stopped crying as I felt more calm and free.

I never felt this before... never in my life have I felt this good before... it was the first time someone actually hugged me and made me feel so safe and loved, and it's a guy that's hugging me.

Wait... it's a guy that hugging me!

I freaked out and pushed him off, I felt so embarrassed.

Me: Aahh why are you hugging me?

Jungkook gave me a confused look.

Me: Wait... why was I hugging you?

I was so embarrassed of myself for getting lost in my thoughts without realizing what was happening.
I felt my face burning red and I tried to look anywhere else but him then I quickly ran inside.