Unexpected Confession ||

He broke the kiss but his lips are still lightly inches away. The way he cupped my cheeks and the way he leaned his forehead on mine.

Jungkook: I'm sorry...

He whispered between his breath but loud enough for me to hear. I didn't know what to say.

Jungkook: I can't hold back any longer...

He hugged me tightly and rest his head on my shoulder.

Jungkook: I waited every day... I suffered every day... I tried holding back but Yoona... I'm sorry, I can't do it anymore! I feel like dying if I don't have you in my arms. I want to tell you how much I love you but I held back. I suffered every time you reject me. I know I may not be the man you expect to be with but trust me, I can show you the world.
Yoona please... Don't leave me.
I need you!

I felt like crying at his confession.
I felt so self-hatred.
I didn't know you were feeling this way... I didn't know I did that to you... I didn't know you suffered because of me... but I too, suffered the confusing feelings you've been giving me. I too, felt like telling you how much I felt but I ignored my feelings. But I'm more hurt that I made you suffer for so long.

Jungkook... now I truly know what I want. Now, I don't feel like holding myself back any longer. Now, I know what my heart wants and has been waiting. Now, I know why my heart beats when I see you.
Jungkook... I loved you for so long but I didn't know my true feelings.

Me: Jungkook...

He looked at me as he waited for an answer. Words can't explain how much I love him so much. Even he can see it on my face that I love him back and I won't reject this time. He lightly smiled and held onto my shoulders.

Jungkook: So... is that no?

Me: Oh shut up!

We both laughed and I kissed him back.

○○○○

Seulgi: Someone's happy today!!

I blushed as I took my shoes off and stepped inside the house, Jungkook came in after me.

Hoseok: Wooaahh!! Why are these two shining so bright today?

Jin: These two babies hiding something from us.

Yoongi: They sure are.

Me and Jungkook smiled and blushed as we went and sat on the couch trying to avoid there curiosity.

Namjoon: Oh! They're even sitting so close to each other.

Hoseok: C'mon! Spell it out.

Me and Jungkook kissed as an answer to their questions. They all jumped and screamed in happiness.

Namjoon: It's about time yall dating.

Seulgi: Woah!! Finally it happened, do you guys know how long we all shipped you two for so long?

Mina: Yea! We been waiting for you two to get together.

Hoseok: You can share a room now hahaha.