Stranger At The Door

2 days later

I woke up by the good smell of freshly made pancakes and freshly squeezed orange juice. I did my morning routine and went to the kitchen.

Me: I'm sorry baby, I didn't wake up early to make breakfast for you.

I hug Jungkook from behind.

Jungkook: It's okay baby, you were tired. It's almost ready, go wake up Yejun so we can eat.

I went up to Yejuns room and smiled at his cute sleeping face. The cutest sleeping boy ever.

Me: Yejun... wake up... daddy made your favorite.

He turned and switched positions and it was the cutest thing.

Me: Yejun-ah... Daddy made pancakes just for you... wake up before daddy eats it all.

Yejun: I'm up, I'm up.

Me: Did you sleep well baby?

Yejun: Mhm.

Me: Alright, stretch it out and then go brush your teeth and come down when your done.

Yejun: Ne eomma.

I went back downstairs and set up the table so we can eat.

Jungkook: Since the guys slept over last night... I'll go wake them up.

Yeah... last night was wild. Taehyung and the others came over last night to hangout and drink with Jungkook. The girls and I took the kids out for a bit and came home to seeing them all drunk and passed out ahahaha, Jungkook and Jin was the only one that didn't drink too much so they weren't drunk.

We all gathered at the table, ready to dig in. Jungkook and I made hangover soups for the others as well.

Yejun: Eomma, I want more pancakes.

Me: You're a hungry hippo today.

Yejun: Daddy always makes the best pancakes.

Me: Yes, he does. Don't stuff yourself, young man.

Yejun: Yes, eomma.

Jimin: Oh this hangover soup so good... so good. So what's today's schedule?

Jungkook: Well, today we don't have much to do so we can come home early.

Hoseok: Oh great! That means more sleep when I get back.

Taehyung: Awesome! That means I get to spend more time with Yejun.

Hoseok: Oh that's right! Yejun can hangout with me since I'm his best uncle, right Yejun?

Hoseok smiled at Yejun and Taehyung didn't like Hoseok trying to steal Yejuns attention away from him.

Taehyung: ANII! Yejun lives me more, I'm his best uncle.

Taehyung looked at Yejun, hoping he will get some love back.

Yoongi: Woah, woah, woah wait listen. I think you need more hangover soup because you're still drunk talking about Yejun loving you more. I'm his best uncle because he loves me more. I got swag man, he likes me swag man.

Namjoon: Wooow! Do you guys seriously not remember? Like at all? Yejun loves me the most, I'm the best uncle.

Jimin: No, no!I'm the best uncle. He loves me more.

Jin: Ahaha we all know Yejun loves my handsome face. I am the best and most handsome uncle.

They were all arguing, fighting, and being silly for Yejuns love.

Jungkook: Yah! Yah! Yah! You guys are a bunch of kids. Yejun likes non of you but me.

Yejun: No, I like mommy more.

The guys died of laughter because Jungkook just got rejected by his own son. Yejun smiled and looked at Jungkook.

Yejun: I'm just kidding daddy. I love you as much as I love mommy.

Jungkook: Of course you do.

Taehyung: Aww... I want a kid now.

Me: Haha don't worry Tae, you'll find her one day. Oh and me and Yejun will be visiting you guys at work today, The girls and I will make you guys lunch.

Taehyung: Awesome! Yejun can see how cool my office is.

Me: Alright Jungkook, finish your breakfast, don't be late.

The guys went to work and it was just the girls and I with the kids. The kids don't have school today since it's Saturday.

Seulgi, Mina, and Chaeyoungs kids plays by themselves because they are girls and they are scared to get "Boy Cooties" and the boys which is Lisa's boy and my boy, they don't want to get "Girl Cooties". Ahaha these kids are funny, So young but already being so silly.

A few minutes later, Mina and Seulgi took the girls and Chaeku out too the park as I stayed with Yejun because he wanted to stay with me and he likes to get ready with me and cook for his daddy too.

Lisa and Chaeyoung went grocery shopping while I stayed with Yejun and prep for the food. For some reason, that bad feeling came again so I went to Yejun and watched him play.

A few minutes went by the the door bell rung. I thought the girls got back from grocery shopping but it wasn't them. It was a girl wearing all black and she had a black mask on and wearing a black cap. I felt really, really uneasy about this.

Before I could even speak, she quickly covered my mouth. All I heard was Yejun screaming before I fainted.

Annyeonghaseyo JAEreaders♡

I'm sorry you waited this long and only got a very short chapter but I will work on the next chapter so don't go anywhere.

who's the lady that came to their house? What does she want with them?

Let's find out together in the next chapter. Thank you for reading and I really hope you enjoyed that. Please don't forget too
Vote, Share, and comment.

♡♡♡