Father And Father-To-Be?!

A month and a half later.

I woke up and just laid in bed with a dizzy headache, it was like this yesterday as well. I was so hungry and weak. I slowly got up to brush my teeth and wash my face. I wanted too go back to bed but I'm too hungry so I went down to eat with everyone else.

I went down the stairs slowly as I tried to hold onto the handles so I won't fall. I got to the table and walked slowly to find my seat.

Jungkook: Yoona! What's wrong? You look pale.

Me: No... I'm fin-

Then everything went black.

○○○○

I woke up and looked around. I turned to the side and saw Jungkook laying his head on the side of the bed and holding my hand.

Me: Where am I?

I said weakly with a dry throat.

Jungkook: Oh goodness you're up! You scared me to death!

He kissed my hand repeatedly.

Me: What happened? Why am I here?

Jungkook: You fainted out of no where. You were really pale and you could barely walk.

Then the doctor came in with some papers on her hand.

Doctor: Hello, I'm doctor Jennie. We did some testing and I'll ask you some questions.

She flipped the papers and looked at me.

Doc Jennie: Are you drinking enough water?

Me: Yes.

Doc Jennie: Are you eating enough food?

Me: Not really.

Doc Jennie: Alright! When did your headache began?

Me: Since yesterday I believe.

Doc Jennie: When was your last period?

Now that I think about it... I was suppose to be on it this month.

Me: I was suppose to start this month.

Doc Jennie: Alright! It says here that you are one month pregnant. Congratulations.

I was speechless. I wasn't sad or angry, I felt happy. I was worried about what Jungkook would think so I looked at him and I was surprised.

Jungkook: We're pregnant? We're having a baby?

He was smiling and you can see how proud he is and I didn't think he would be happy about this sudden news. He hugged me and kissed me.

Jungkook: I'm gonna be a daddy!

Me: Ahaha we're going to be parents!

Doc Jennie: Congratulations! You are discharge now.

Jungkook held my hand as we walked back to our car. Yes! I was still weak and hungry because I haven't eaten anything yet.