||1||

||LeFou||
Gaston was in the tavern as usual. After losing his title as the 'hero' for 2 attempted murders, he drank more and moped around. I honestly felt bad for him. I didn't like seeing him like this.
||Y/n||
I was roaming around the small village and then stumbled across a pub. I opened the doors and a short stubby man greeted me at the door. "Welcome to the tavern madame." The man said and planted his lips on the back of my hand. I simply nodded and sat down on a stool. I placed my chin on top of my hand and observed the odd paintings on the walls.
||Gaston||
I was looking around at the people who were here until I was a girl I've never seen here before. She was observing the paintings on the wall. She was beautiful yes. More beautiful than Belle even. But why interact with another girl who's just going to turn me away. I mean..who can ever love a monster like me? "Gaston." I heard LeFou say tearing me away from my thoughts. "Have you seen her around before?" Lefou asked obviously talking about the girl that walked in not so long ago. "No." I said flatly and the stubby man just nodded. "Come on Gaston. Let's go out on a hunt." LeFou said to lighten up the mood. "Good idea." I said a got up from my seat and headed out the door.
||Y/n||
I watched as the rather handsome man walked out the doors. I wonder who he is. I got up from my seat and started heading back to my little cabin in the woods. While walking back to my cabin, I ran into a rock hard chest. "Oh excuse me. I'm very very sorry." I said looking up to see the man from earlier. "It's alright." The man said. "You're the woman from the tavern aren't you?" He asked and I nodded. "Why would a beautiful woman like you be walking around these dangerous woods at this time?" The mysterious man asked again. "Well..I don't live in the village. I live in my cabin over there." I said pointing to the cabin straight ahead. "All by yourself?" The short stubby man from the pub cut in and I nodded. "Say it's getting dark. Why don't you stay in my cabin. There's a lot of room." I said. "Yes of course!" The short man said with a bright smile.
"Okay. Follow me." I said a walked straight ahead to my beautiful cabin.