||5||

||Y/n||
He loves me. He really does love me. LeFou was right. I grabbed Gaston by the shoulders and pulled him into a tight hug. "I love you so much." I whispered to him and I felt his grip on my waist get tighter. I removed my face from the crook of his neck and Gaston smashed his lips against mine. The kiss was passionate. Full of love. I was finally happy. I pulled away from Gaston's kiss and smiled. "I love you." Gaston said. "I love you too." I replied and we walked back to the tavern hand in hand. "How'd it g-." LeFou started but stopped when he saw Gaston and I hand in hand. "Are you two together!?" LeFou yelled out getting everyone's attention. "Yes LeFou we are together..just keep it down." Gaston said.  The bimbettes looked over at Gaston and I and rolled their eyes. "Gaston is with her?" One of the bimbettes said. "She's so ugly! Gaston deserves better." Another one said and they all left. I overheard their statements and frowned. "Don't listen to them." Gaston told me and I hid my face in his chest. I heard LeFou yawn. "I'm gonna go head to bed." He said and made his way to his room. "I shall go to bed as well." Gaston said. "C-can I stay with you?" I asked shyly. "Yes of course." He said and dragged me to his room. I flopped onto the bed and curled up into a ball. Gaston laid beside me and wrapped his arms around my small frame. "Goodnight Y/n." He said and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Gaston." I said and curled up closer to his body.