Ch 1.

Deans pov

I was walking through the hall when the bell rang for first period.

"Shit late for class again, fuck it." I say not really caring.

I kept walking until I made it to my first period (Mr. Right, well this is going to Fucking suck). [P.S. Mr. Right is the math teacher].

I walked into Mr. Right's class, seeing him writing something on the board. When I closed the door he turned right around.

"Dean late for class again, I'm calling your parents". He said looking upset.

"Take your seat"

I take my seat and the class has begun.

*skip class*

Hey Dean, you want to go to lunch".

"Yeah sure, let's go". I say looking at Roman.

Seth's pov

"Seth honey, get ready, come on, you can't be late for your first day".

"Ok, ok I'm coming". I say walking down the stairs.

"Ok, you got everything".

"Yeah mom, let's go".

"Ok, *sigh* my little boy is growing up". She said while kissing my face.

"Ugh, mom GET OFF and let's go". I day partly yelling.

"Ok, let's get in the car".

We went into the car, and my mom started it.

"Nervous?" She says keeping her eyes on the road.

"Yeah a little". I say looking out of the window.

"Don't worry, baby, they will like you".

"Yeah mom". I say rolling my eyes.

We made it to the school and my eyes went wide of how big and cool the school was. We walked into the school and went to the main office.

"Yes I'm here to sign my son in".

"Oh, you must be Mrs. Rollins, here are the papers to sign your son in and I'll get his schedule".she said getting up.

"Ok". My mom sat down and started to sign the papers with me looking around. Once my mom finished she stood up and placed the sign papers on the counter. The lady came back with my schedule.

"Ok honey, you have a great first day, see you later".

"Ok mom, see you later". I say waving bye to her.

"Ok Seth, let's show you to your first class, Mr. Right". She days while walking out and I follow her.

Knowing that this day will change my life forever.
-------------------------------------------------------------
First ever fanfic if it was crummy I'm sorry but still hope you guys it