Ch. 10

Seths pov

When my eyes fluttered opened all I heard was an alarm clock beeping.

"Seth you up". I jumped when I heard deans voice.

"Ye-yeah, I think so". I say rubbing my eyes.

"*laugh* ok baby boy".

"But you have to get ready for school".

"When did the bad boy dean care about school".

"I don't, but I have no choice".

"Because if I don't go my mom will kick my ass".

"*giggle* ok, I'll get ready".

I got out of the bed, took the clothes I got from the mall and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was done taking a shower, I wrap the towel around my waist to brush my teeth.

I was in the middle of brushing my teeth, when I heard the bathroom door open and two arms wrap around my waist. I spit out the stuff that was in my mouth.

"Dean". I say smiling

He didn't answer back, which got me confused. Next thing you know it, I felt his hand wrap around my member and started to give me a blowjob.

"D-Dean". I moaned out.

"You like that baby boy". He said going faster and whispered seductively in my ear.

"Y-yes".

"You gonna cum for me, baby boy".

I couldn't even get the words out, so I just nodded.

"Answer me with words".

"Y-yes".

"Then cum for me".

He took his hand off of my member. Washed his hand and left the bathroom leaving me breathing heavy.

After my breathing calmed down, I put on my clothes, pit my hair in a neat man bun and left the bathroom.

"You ready baby boy". He said pecking my lips.

"Yes, I'm ready".

"Ok let's go".