Ch. 31

Follow my Instagram: Romanempire1729

*Next Day At School*

( Dean's Pov )

When I arrived at school, I started to run through the hallways looking for Roman. Once I found him, I ran up to him.

"Woah Dean, you seem happy this morning". Roman said

"Yup, and there's only one reason". I said smiling like an idiot

"And the reason is".

"Seth gave me the best gift I could ever ask for".

"Oh yeah, yesterday was you guys first year anniversary, right".

"Yeah".

"So what he get you".

"Roman I'm going to be a dad". I said making him stop what he was doing and turning to look at me.

"Really".

"Yup".

"So your telling me t-that Seth's pregnant".

"Yes".

"Well congrats man, I'm proud of you". He said hugging me.

"I'm going to be the uncle, right". Roman asked, letting me go.

"Of course man".

"Good because I'll fuck anyone up that takes my position". He said making me laugh.

"So hows Seth doing, anyway".

"He's doing fine, he's just relaxing at home".

"So you going to tell your mom".

"Yup, lets just hope she's not a bitch about it".

"Why?"

"Because my mom doesn't want me to have kids at a young age...so yeah".

"Mmhm".

*Skip Rest Of School Day*

Once school was over, I went straight home.

"Hey sweetie, welcome home, are you hungry".

"No, but I wanna talk, so sit down". I said

"Okay, whats wrong Dean".

"I made Seth pregnant". I said looking at her straight in the eyes.

"WHAT!!" She yelled standing up.

"What do you mean you made Seth pregnant".

"You know the usual way, I fucked him, then boom pregnant".

"No, no, I don't except this, leave him".

"What no, I love him and I'm glad I'm going to be a father".

"No, I don't want you to have a child. I don't care if you love him either. I knew it was a bad idea for you to break up with Summer, she's the only person you dated that I actually liked".

"You know what mom, fuck you. I'm not fucking leaving Seth because you want me to". Your only mad because you couldn't have another child, because you want to be a fucking slut". With that I left the house with my mom following after me.

"Dean Ambrose get back here". I turned around and stuck the middle at and yelled:

"Go fuck yourself".

*Time Skip*

After my the argument with my mom, I walk around before finally going to Seth's house. I knocked on his door and his mom answered it.

"Hey Dean".

"Hi Mrs.Rollins, can I come in".

"Sure but its eleven O' clock at night".

"I just had a problem at home".

"Not to be nosy, but what was the problem". She said coming to sit next to me on the couch.

"Well...my mom wanted me to leave Seth because I made him pregnant". She let out a sigh, when I said that.

"What did you do after that".

"I cursed her out, I mean I wasn't going to leave Seth, I can't even stay away from him for 5 seconds. If Seth leaves me, I'll die". I said making Mrs.Rollins smile.

"Well, do you want to stay the night". She asked

"Please". I said and she nodded. I got up and went to Seth's room and laid down near him.

"I love you, Seth". I said kissing him on the forehead, causing him to snuggle into me. 

***********************************************************************************************

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

I will try to keep track of this book

WARNING⚠️: 3 more chapters left

Update chapter 32 today or tomorrow