Ch. 32

( Seth's Pov )

I could feel warmth, I couldn't help but to lean into it. I opened my eyes to see Dean looking down at me, smiling.

"Morning, my prince".

"Morning, when did you get here".

"Last night, your mom let me stay".

"Oh, was there a problem at home". I said getting a little worried.

"You can say that". Dean said getting out of bed and headed to leave the room.

"What was the problem". I said following him.

"Don't worry about it Seth". Dean said as we entered the kitchen.

"Dean Ambrose, tell me what the problem was, NOW". I said getting slightly pissed at him.

"Fine, Fine, but your not going to like it".

"I'm waiting".

"Okay, the problem was about my mom".

"What did your mom do".

"S-She-". He stopped, hesitating to say more. "Wanted me to break up with you". He said finishing.

"W-What? Your going to b-break up with m-me". I said starting to tear up.

"N-No never Seth, I love you and that's never going to change". He said hugging me.

"Promise me, you will never leave".

"Thats why I gave you the promise ring".

"Oh right". I said giggling a little and dean smiled at me.

"I love you, Dean".

"I love you too, Seth". He said hugging me slightly tighter, causing me to laugh. We then made eye contacted, Dean leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back.

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry this chapter was short

I'll update the next chapter tomorrow

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter

Now I'm going to watch some My Hero Academia