Ch. 19

I'm so so sorry for not updating any chapters for this book
Please don't hate me

Dean's POV

Once we got into seths house, we sat on the couch.

"Dean". I heard Seth call me

"Yeah Seth". I said turning my attention to him.

"Jeff's having a sleepover and invited me and Sasha".

"Ok". I say feeling my blood boil of anger.

"I was thinking about going".

"When is it". I say through gritted teeth.

"Friday".

I nod my head and turn my attention back to the tv. Until Seth went on to my lap straddling me and giving me a pouty face.

"What's wrong baby boy". I say rubbing his back.

"I don't want watch TV anymore, I want to do something else". He said with a smirk forming on his face.

[ Rated R ]

When Seth said that he went straight to kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot. When he found it I moaned out his name.

"Seth". I moaned

"What's wrong daddy". When Seth said that I felt my dick get hard, I guess he noticed because he started to grind on me. First going slow then fast. I was a grunting/moaning mess.

That's when I had enough. I grabbed his face and smashed our lips together. Seth moaned into the kiss and I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. Seth opened his mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. Which I won. He let me explore his mouth. I then pulled away for air, both of us breathing heavily. I push Seth on his back and started to kiss neck attacking his sweet spot until I made my mark on him. Seth was a moaning mess under me.

I decided to tease his throbbing dick by rubbing it. Seth was starting to sqirm around.

"Pl-Please daddy don't t-tease". He said panting, which only caused a smirk from me. I pulled off his shirt, kisses his lips to his chest down to his stomach.

I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. And saw the bulge in his boxers. I pulled his boxers down too and started to jerk him off slowly, while lightly rubbing his tip. Which cause him to buck against my hand.

"What does my baby boy want". The only thing that came out of his mouth were moans. I licked the tip teasingly.

"Please daddy, please stop teasing me". He said his voice getting a little louder.

"As you wish babyboy". With that said I took him into my mouth. He gasp out of shock and turned into a panting mess.

"D-Daddy". I took him deeper in my mouth. I felt him twitch in my mouth and knew he was close.

"D-Dean I'm gonna c-cum". After he said that he shot his load down my throat. I swallowed it all. I got up and looked at him while licking my lips.

"You taste so good baby boy". I said looking at him while taking off my shirt and pants. "It's your turn baby boy". Seth got on his knees and started to pull down my boxers.

Once my boxers were off, he grabbed my dick and started to pump it.

"Ahhh Seth". He took my throbbing dick into his mouth. He swirled his tongue on my tip and took me deeper into his mouth, deep throating me.

I started to thrust into his mouth. First going slow. Then I started to pick up my pace. He moaned and it send vibration up my body causing me to moan. After a couple more thrust I shot my load down his throat. He took his mouth off my dick and swallowed everything I had to offer him with some dripping down his lip. He licked his lips cleaning them.

"Ready for the real fun baby boy". I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Yes daddy".

"Get on your hands and knees". He did what I told him and went on his hands and knees. I teased his hole my rubbing my did up and down.

"Pl-Please daddy".

"Please what baby boy, tell Daddy what you want".

"I-I want you i-inside me".

"Beg".

"Ugh please daddy, please fuck me hard, I want your big cock inside me". With that I slammed myself into him, making him scream in pain and pleasure. I stayed still giving him time to adjust to my size.

"Daddy pl-please move". I started to thrust in him slowly.

"Harder, faster". I let out a chuckle and kept going at my slow pace.

"Please Dean". He whimpered. I couldn't hold back anymore and picked up my pace. The living room was filled with our moaning and grunts. I kept going til I noticed Seth jerking himself off. I removed his hand and replaced it with mine.

"D-Daddy I'm g-gonna cum"

"Hold it". I went even faster, starting to feel my self getting close to my end".

"Please daddy, please let me cum, I can't hold it anymore".

"Cum baby boy, cum for daddy". Once I said those words he cummed all over my hands with some dripping on the couch. I did one more thrust before cumming inside him. We were both breathing heavily. Once we caught our breaths, I pulled out of him and plopped down on the couch with seths head on my chest.

"That was amazing". I said looking at Seth.

"B-best sex I ever had". He said giggling. He lifted his head off my chest and kissed me and I kissed back. We pulled apart and Seth laid his head back on my chest.

"Goodnight baby boy".

"Goodnight Dean". With that we both fell asleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Again I'm so sorry for barely updating this book.

Hope you like this
And I hope the smut was good

Hope you like thisAnd I hope the smut was good

Jeff The Killer