Ch. 34

Final chapter

A/N: Seth's due date February  14, 2019

My due date is coming faster than expected. It kinda makes me nervous, will she come out healthy?

"Hey babyboy, you okay?" Dean asked walking into the living room sitting down next to me, putting his hand on my very noticeable belly.

"Yeah I'm okay, just thinking". 

"About What?"

"Zoey".

"Seth, Zoey will be fine. She's going to come out to be a beautiful healthy baby girl. Now do me a favor and stop thinking of the negatives".

"Okay". I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Oh and by the way". He said standing in front of me.

"Yeah?" I said a little confused. Thats when he went on one knee and pulled out a small box.

"Seth, you stood with me though the up and downs. I couldn't ask for anybody better. So I'm going to ask you this once, Seth will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me". I was too shock to even speak. Dean proposed ,I felt tears at the brims of my eyes.

"Yes, a thousand times yes". I said standing up to hug him tightly. When I let go, he put the ring on my finger and gave me a big kiss.

"Now, how should we celebrate". I ask him, wrapping my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

"I mean we could fuck". He said smirking

"Sounds like a plan".

*Time Skip February 14, 2019*

Its time she's finally coming.I felt so much pain. But since I'm a boy, I can't really give birth regularly, so I had to get a c-section. 

*After Birth*

Right now I was smiling down at my little girl, while she slept in my arms. I looked at dean and noticed that he couldn't stop smiling. Just a couple more minutes until my mom comes home to meet Zoey. I can't wait...

I guess you can say our world is changing and I love it, I wouldn't change that for anybody.

***********************************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

It kinda sad to depart from this book

Ambrollins "My Little Bad Boy" Sequel Coming Soon....

( Its going to be titled "A Whole New World" )