Ch. 29

( Seth's Pov )

*Next day*

I woke up the next day to the alarm clock ringing. I got off my bed and started to run towards the bathroom feeling sick.

"Ugh, can't believe I have to go through with this". I said after I was done puking my brains out.

*Time Skip*

After I was done getting ready for school, I grabbed my book bag and left my house.

*At school*

"Hey Seth, how you feeling". Sasha said walking up to me, with Renee following behind.

"Well, after puking my brains out before I got here, I'll say I feel fine".

"*Sigh* Well if you need any help here for you". Renee said

"Oh yeah, your appointment is today after school and I'm joining you, ok". Sasha said

"Ok". After we were done talking, we heard the bell ring meaning class was about to start. Once I got to class, I sat right next to Dean.

"Hey Seth". Dean said, leaning in to give me a kiss.

"Hey".

"Umm...Is it ok if I came over today after school?" My eyes went wide at the question.

"U-Umm, no you can't".

"Why not". He said giving me a pouty face.

"B-Because, my mom has an appointment an she wants me to go with her". He looked at me suspiciously but shrugged it off.

*Skip rest of school day*

"Seth you ready for your appointment". Sasha asked getting into her car.

"Y-Yeah, but I'm glad Dean fell for the excuse I gave him".

"What was the excuse".

"That I had to go with my mom to her appointment".

"Why didn't you just tell him YOU had an appointment". She asked

"Because I know Dean, he will insist on coming, even if I say no". Sasha nodded her head in understanding.

"okay we're here, nervous"

"No shit Sasha". We got out her car and went inside the building, I had my appointment in.

"Yes um, I made an appointment for Seth Rollins"

"Okay, Ill just call doctor Layla, saying that you are here".

"Okay thank". We sat down, waiting to be called up. Every minute of waiting felt like hell. Thats when i heard my name being called.

"Is there a Seth Rollins". Me and Sasha stood up and and started to follow the doctor into a room.

"Okay just wait here and the doctor will be with you shortly". With that the lady let.

"*sigh* Am i the only one that is excited". Sasha said breaking the silence.

"Yes, Im more nervous than excited". After saying that, the door opened, revealing doctor Layla.

"Hello Seth, Im doctor Layla". She said introducing herself.

"Hi". I said getting even more nervous than I already was.

"So how are you feeling ". Doctor Layla asked 

"Im feeling fine"

"Have you've been having any systems".

"Well mainly just morning sickness, but nothing major".

"Okay thats good". She said writing down everything on her clipboard.

'How is she not weirded out, that a boy some how got pregnant'. I thought

"Okay Seth i want you to lay down while i rub this gel on your stomach".

"Okay". I said, doing as she says. Once she put the gel on my stomach, she stated to rub a small machine on my belly.

"Well Seth, there it is". I look up at the screen and saw a silhouette of a baby forming. I started to smile to myself, knowing that this was my baby.

 I started to smile to myself, knowing that this was my baby

Once we were done, she cleaned up and started to speak.

"Okay Seth, the baby is healthy, but we cant specify the gender yet until the baby is a little more grown". I nodded my head understanding, then left the building with pictures of the baby in my hand.

"So you ready to tell dean after this".

"Umm...yeah, but i would have to tell my mom first". 

*At Home*

When i got home, the smell of food filled the air around me. 

"Hey sweetie, welcome home". My mom greeted

"Hey, umm...mom can we talk".

"yeah, whats up". She said stopping what she was doing and turned her attention to me.

"Okay two words, Im....Pregnant". After i said that her eyes went wide.

"What?"

"Im pregnant". I said again. She walked up two me and gave me a big hug.

"Honey no matter what happens I'll support you". Her words brought tears to my eyes. I really am glad that my mom excepted me being pregnant. A couple of seconds later, she let me go and started to jump up and down.

"Oh my god, Im going to be a grandma". I giggled a little at how child like she was being.

"Oh...here, I want you to have one of the pictures". I said handing her a picture

"Oh my god, so is it a boy or a girl". she asked 

"They dont know yet, the baby has to grow a little more". I said.

"Okay, now the biggest question, does Dean know".

"No he doesnt , but I was planning on telling him on our first year anniversary of when we first started dating".

"And when is that"

"Thursday".

"Oh, two days from now".

"Yup, I hope he'll like his gift". I said putting my hand on my belly

"O f course he would, honey. So anyway are you hungry".

"Very". When i said that, she started to giggle.

"Another question, anything you've been craving for". She said serving me a plate of food.

"Yes, ice cream and pickles". I said starting to eat.

"Well I'll just add that to my shopping list".

***********************************************************************************************

 Sorry i haven't updated in a while

Voting time

Do you guys want me to update Ch 30 Today or Tomorrow?