Ch. 30

*Thursday*

"Oh god, Oh god, today's the day, it came faster than expected". I said

"Honey are you okay". My mom said walking into my room.

"Y-Yeah mom, just scared". I said

"Seth speak to me, whats on your mind". She said sitting on my bed patting the spot next to her and i took it.

"Why are you scared".

"Mom there's only one reason why i would be this scared, what if he doesnt want the baby, what if this ruins our relationship". I said tearing up.

"Seth I know for a fact that he will except the baby for how much he loves you and plus the child your bearing will not ruin your relationship, it will make it stronger than its ever been. Just dont think of the negatives, think positive".

"Okay mom, thanks". I said giving her a hug.

"You feel better now". 

"Yeah, I really needed that talk". I said smiling.

"Okay, breakfast is on the table and I'll see you later, I have to go to work".

"Okay, see you later".

*Minutes Later*

Its been a complete ten minutes and I still couldnt man up and text Dean to come over and tell him.

"Ugh its now or never".

*Text To Dean*

Seth: Hey Dean can you come over

Dean is typing...

Dean: Sure, I was coming over your house anyway

Seth: Good cause I have a gift for you and I hope you like it

Dean is typing...

Dean: Of course babyboy, I'll like anything you give me

Dean: And I have a gift for you when I get there and a gift for tonight😉

Seth is typing...

Seth: Cant wait daddy😜

*Text Ended*

After I was done, I got up and served myself ice cream and took some pickles and started to eat them, while watching my favorite anime, Naruto. A couple of minutes later, I heard the door bell ring. I got up and answered the door.

"Hey babyboy".

"Hi". With that I let him in. When I turned around, I was instantly brought into a hug.

"Happy anniversary, my love". He said giving me a peck on my lips.

"Happy anniversary ". After a couple of seconds later we separated.

"Oh, here". Dean said, handing me a small box. I opened the box and saw a promise ring

 I opened the box and saw a promise ring

"Like it". He whispered in my ear

"I love it".

"Well let me say something along with it. I promise to never hurt you. I promise I will always stay by your side. I promise I wont wont leave you till the day I die. I promise to have a family with you. And I promise I'll will marry you one day". I couldnt help but tear up at his words. I turned around and hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Dean".

"I love you too, Seth". I pulled away from the hug and smiled at him.

"Okay, its my turn, you know how you promised to have a family with me".

"Yeah?" He said giving me a confused look.

"W-Well Im pregnant". His eyes went wide.

"R-Really".

"Yes". With that answer, I was lifted off my feet.

"Oh my god, Im going to be a father". He said putting me down.

"Im so happy, thank you, this is the best gift I ever got".  He said hugging me again amd I decided to give him a picture of the baby.

"Its properly kinda hard to see the baby, its just forming".

"I guess I accomplished one of my promises". He said making me giggle.

"So whens your next appointment". Dean asked

"Next month".

"Okay, this time im coming".

"Okay". I said smiling