Ch. 27

A/N: Warning their is smut in this chapter
If you don't like reading smut don't read it

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
( Seth's pov )

I watched as roman drove off. Once he was out of site, i started to walk to deans door. I knocked on it and a second later dean opens it.

"Hey Seth". Dean said

"Hey". I replied as Dean moved aside, so I can get in. I walked in and sat on the couch and Dean sat right next to me.

"Seth we need to talk". Dean said breaking the awkward silence that was forming.

"I'm listening".

"Look I know your probably mad at me and-". Before he can say anymore, I cut him off.

"Dean I'm not mad, I'm upset. I understand that you wanted to protect me, but you didn't have to hurt him".

"I know, it's just that when you told me, I got so mad to that I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry and I'm not saying sorry just to get it off my chest, I mean it, I'm sorry". I sighed and smiled at Dean

"It's ok Dean, no matter what you do I'll still love you my lunatic fringe". I said wrapping my hands around his neck.

"And I love you, sethie". With that I smashed our lips together.

After a couple of minutes of kissing, I pulled away for some air. In a second I was lifted up, I instantly wrapped my legs around Dean's waist. He then smashed his back on mine, while going upstairs to his room.

Once we got to his room, he dropped me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He then started to kiss my neck, immediately finding my sweet spot. When he found it, I let out a small moan. He kept biting, licking, and sucking until there was a big purple mark.

He then smirked in satisfaction. Dean grabbed the Hem of my shirt and took it off. He kissed my lips one more time, then went to my neck, then trailed his lips down to my nipple.

Dean my nipple in his mouth and started to suck and lick it. I could feel myself get hard every time he touched or kissed me.

Dean then trailed his hands down to my bulge and started to rub me through my jeans, causing me to groan. Dean sat up and started at me.

"You're so sexy, baby boy". He said seductively

Dean grabbed my belt and started to unbuckle my pants, then took them off. I blush in embarrassment, causing Dean to smirk.

"You enjoying yourself baby boy". Dean asked

"Y-Yes". I whimpered causing Dean to slap my thigh and I moaned

"Yes what". He said dominantly

"Yes daddy".

"That's better". He said starting to take off my boxers. Dean grabbed my member and started to move his hand up and down painfully slow.

"Pl-Please daddy, please d-dont tease m-me". I said in between moans.

"As you wish, my prince". With that he put my dick in his mouth, and started to bob his head, making me moan loud. He then took my cock out of his mouth and licked the base to the tip. He repeated this until I came in his mouth.

He took my member out of his mouth and swallowed. Dean grabbed my arm and sat me up. He took off his shirt and I unbuckled his pants and them off along with his boxers.

I grabbed his cock and started to jerk him off a little before I put it in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, while swirling my tongue around the tip.