Chapter 1: Lost

Chapter 1: Lost

Yivi's P.O.V

I shivered in every moment. My heart beats out of my chest as I hear the loud cracking sound of gunpowder.

"Come on Yivi, there isn't enough time!" My mom grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards a edge of the highway.

Explosions came from here and there. I look down and see many kids older and younger than me....

"Mom? Dad? What going on?!" A well-dressed man that looked like a soldier put a harness around me.

"We love you so much.... We will find you. If we can!" My dad yelled as I went down.

If?!

Please no if?!

"Come on! Let's go!!" Another soldier called out. A big explosion was heard where I was dropped.

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled and got out of the soldiers grip.

No sound.....

"Let's go!" The soldier caught me before I fell to the ground. My life is a dust, slowly going away.

Toms P.O.V

*7 years later*

"Ello old tommy! How's it been?" Asked dean ,my only friend I usually hang out with.

"Nothing just pretty much working.... Nothing else." I'm a police officer with no wife or kids... I'm not a widower, but I did always wanted a daughter.

Dean slings his arm around me..."Listen Tom, you have been working day and night everyday!... Take a break! Spend time with your wife and kids..."

"I don't have a wife or kids..." I felt guilt rise up because I'm the only one single here.

"Don't worry you'll find her someday." Dean pats my back...

"I don't want a wife...."

"What about a kid.... How about a Daughter. Guys here say they're easiest to take care of.... Just adopt one..."

Adopt a daughter? I never thought of that...

"Tomorrow we'll go see my future daughter!"

"That's the spirit! Now, go home and take some rest.... You've had enough of this madness since the last 7 years..." Dean closed the office and went home.