Chapter 13: Chris

Chapter 13: Chris 💋

The next morning I heard Yivi's phone go off. I pick it up and it was from Chris...

Of course.

🐾Chris🐾

iMessage

I unlock her phone and read the message.

🐾Chris🐾

Morning, I was wondering if we can chat down at the lobby. I'll pay for some tea.

Hm, ok. So, he's gaining my trust more. I hear Yivi shuffle and I close her phone .

"Tom?" I hear her sleepy voice.

"Yes love?" I turn to her.

"Can we on the Effie tower?" She asked.

"I don't see why not, but sure!" I get up. "Oh, and Chris texted you," I walk into the bathroom.

Yivi's P.O.V

I check my phone and Chris wanted to meet at the lobby.

"Tom? May I go?!" I shout cuz he's in the shower.

"Where?!"

"Down at the lobby to meet Chris!"

"Ok! Just come back at 3!"

"Okay!"

"Love you!" Was last thing I heard.

~Down stairs at the lobby~

"Hey Chris!" I hug him.

"Hello princess!" He takes my hand and kisses my knuckles. "Come on! I got you some tea."

We sat at the couches and talked.

"How come you call your dad, 'Tom'?" He asked sipping on his tea.

I burned my lip when I heard the word, "dad".

"Um, I don't know. Well, I'm adopted and it's been one heck of month or so with him. I just need the right time to call him that," I smiled.

"I understand. One of my friends are adopted and he loves them."

"Yeah, but I'm afraid my real parents come to get me. I love Tom with all my heart, and I can't leave him."

Chris put his tea and mine to the side and hugged me.

"It's okay. You'll be fine, and if they do come to get you then tell them who you wanna stay with," he kept his hold.

"Thank you Chris," I kiss his cheek. "Oh, and we're going on the Effie tower soon. I'm not sure if your parents will let you come-"

"Oh, I can go. I come here by myself cuz if a soccer tournament with my team." He smiled.

"Okay, well, feel free to join us," I blush as he takes my hands and kisses my cheek.

"I'll be there," He smiled.