Chapter 12: Boat Ride

Chapter 12: Boat ride

Yivi's P.O.V

We woke up the next morning and at breakfast. I took a quick shower and dressed with my swim suit under my shirt and shorts.

"Tom?! Are you ready?!" I yell not too loud.

"Meet me down stairs!" I follow his order and took the elevator.

Down stairs waiting 5 mins for Tom was to longgggg.

Suddenly, a body bumped into mine and stumbled backwards.

"Oh! I'm so sorry madam!" He caught me from the waist and pulled me against him.

Woah......

His light brown curls rolled behind his ear and his brown eyes twinkle into mine. His smile was bright with his French or some other language.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you," I smiled.

"Welcome madam....."

"Yivi," I finished his sentence.

"Ah, American! My name is Chris," I took my hand out to shake and he took it. He kissed my knuckles and I blushed.

"I'm Irish," he smiled. Ohhh, that explains, a lot.

"Well, Chris, where are you headed off to?"

"My friends and I were going on a boat ride... Are you going on it too?" His dimples popped out.

As I was about to say something I felt a warm, strong arm go around my shoulder.

"Hey Yivi, who's this?" Tom kissed my temple.

"Oh, this is Chris. He's Irish and he's going on the boat ride like we are!" I smile up to him.

Tom took out his hand to Chris and he shook it.

"Nice to meet you, sir," he smiled.

"You too, mate. I guess we'll see each other soon," Tom pulled me away from him.

"Goodbye Chris!"

"Bye Yivi!"

Tom took my hand and called for a taxi. We sat in silence...

"Tom?" I ask.

"Hm,"

"Do you think... I'm ever going to... Well, you know. Fall in love?" I look at him and his face is looking down at something.

"Yes, I believe that you will..." I gleamed. "But not now," Now, that turned my smile down.

~Boat Ride~

"Ok! Is everybody on board?!" The man with the speaker yelled.

I looked around and couldn't find Chris.

"That's everybody!" The man started the boat and we left the shore.

The boat was a speed boat so I could probably fall.

I look over and see Tom enjoying the air. I laugh as the air pulls my hair back.

My foot steps on the wrong place and I slip.

Two arms caught me from behind.

"Careful princess," I look up and see Chris with no shirt on.

"Chris?! I've been looking for you... Well, uh,-"

"It's alright, I was looking for you too," I smiled and he leans forward.

Kiss me you weirdo!!!

Then I felt cold water on my head...

"Chris!"

"Sorry! It was funny tho!" I grab another bucket and dump it on him.

We laugh.

"Ey! What going in here?!" I hear Tom yell but Chris and I spray water on him.

We laugh while Tom chased us around the boat. We shot water but it landed on the wrong people.

Chris started the water fight on the boat and we laughed. The driver stopped the boat and looked back.

The man cried, "Hey?! Who brought buckets and water guns?!" We stopped but Chris shot him with water and the man ran to him and poured a bucket of water on him.

Tom picked me up bridal style and twirled us around.

When we got back to shore Chris hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Will I see you again?" I ask him.

"Maybe, if your dad lets me," he mention Tom behind me with his head.

"Tom? Please?" I mouthed to him. Tom crossed his arms and walked over to us.

"Hello, sir," Chris smiled.

"Chris," Tom said.

"Tom, may I see Chris someday? Please?" I wrap my arms around him his strong arm.

I look at him with my puppy eyes.

Tom's P.O.V

I couldn't. I can't see my baby girl being taken away from that.

"Please?" She looked at me with her puppy eyes.

Mmm

"Ok, I trust you," I walk up to Chris and take his shirts, collar.

"Hurt her, touch her, or do anything she doesn't like, I will kill you," I push him away while letting go of him.

"Thank you Tom!" She jumps on me. She tight, warm hugs relaxes my body.

"Welcome, love," I kiss her forehead. "I love you."