Chapter 7: Now I have you all to myself

Chapter 7: Now, I have you all to myself

Yivi's P.O.V

I woke up by the smell of pancakes and oatmeal. I shot up and realized Tom was cooking.

Also, I realized we fell asleep on the couch. "Hey, guys... Wake up." I shook them lightly.

"Huh? What's going on?" Aj murmured.

"Sh! We're going to try to scare Tom. Ok?" I gave them a thumbs up.

All three of us tipped-toed quietly behind Tom as he tried to show of his skills by flipping a pancake.

When he was about to flip the pancake, we shook him from behind and he screamed like a girl.

The pancake landed on his face and we laughed. He turned around and chased us around the house.

"Go! Go!" I was behind Melissa and Aj. I felt two strong arms around my waist and spun me around.

I started to laugh my head off. "Wow, what a way to start of a day." Melissa laughed.

"Poor Yivi, she's been caught!" Aj giggled.

Tom gently placed me down and we walked over to the table to eat our breakfast.

~3 hours later~

"Thank you Tom!" Melissa's and Aj's dad shouted from the drivers seat.

"Your welcome! They can join us anytime!" Tom waved as I waved like crazy to my friends as the car drove off.

"Now, I have you all to myself." Tom threw me on his shoulder and threw me in the couch.

"Alright, what's your plan mister?" I ask laughing.... Mimicking his British accent.

"Hey! I should be the one speaking British, not you! I was born British!" I laugh at his own accent.

"You know what?! We can re-act characters from scenes!" Tom glees.

"What kind of characters?" I ask.

Tom runs to a closet door and closes it. I wonder what's he going to do?

Soon, I could hear a horse sound.... His fingers flirtatiously touched the door and all of a sudden, he kicks the door open. His back is leaning forward and he did something with his hands.

He started coming towards me making horse noises. He kept on doing it until he broke into laughter.

"A horse?" I mange to say laughing.

"Alright, your turn!" Tom pushed me off the couch. I landed on my tail bone which hurts a lot right now!

"Ow!" I rubbed my tailbone.

"Alice in wonderland!" He shouted.

"I'm not even acting!" I laugh.

"Whatever.....now, get up and let me see you act!" He used Loki's voice.

"Wow Tom, you sound just like Loki in Thor.... You should be an actor!" I poke his nose.

"Thank you Milady, but I haven't seen you act yet.... So please, do." He guided me with his hands.

"Alright, alright." I thought of something hard..... Ah!

I say down on the couch and pretended to draw on a table.

I pretended to be Captain Nicholls drawing Joey from war horse.

"I'm drawing something for a young lad... His name is Albert." I say in a British voice.

"Hmm, let me guess..... Captain Nicholls drawing Alberts horse, Joey." He smiled.

"Dang it! I thought you never saw that movie!"

"Oh please! We've all seen it." He said. I laughed.

We started dancing right after and went out to dinner.

"So, what are we going to do tomorrow?" I ask while eating my pizza.

"I have work tomorrow.... But I can leave you with Deans sister. You'll like her." He sipped in his coke.

~Home~

"Alright, goodnight sweetheart."he kissed my forehead.

I ran upstairs but stopped. I ran back down and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Tom."

Tom's P.O.V

She kissed me cheek! Well, I was hoping she would call me dad someday.

I'll give her sometime. I don't want to pressure her to saying it. Maybe it's not the right time yet...

She ran back upstairs and I waited for about 30 minutes before checking up on her if she's asleep.

I open the door handle and see she's fast asleep, hugging her fluffy, pink pillow.

I smiled to myself for making the greatest choice... In my life.

I hope she never leaves.