Chapter 4: Apologizes

One last look at my "fathers" house before running away.

"I'm sorry" I turn back around and got stopped by Tom's enemy...

Luke.

"Hey, there doll face... Whatcha doing late at night?" He started getting closer to me by a second.

"Just leave me alone, Please?" I push him away and scram but he caught my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?!" His grip was hurting my wrist... It might have left a bruise.

He put a handkerchief in my mouth.... I tried screaming and yelling.... But nothing came out.

Tom's P.O.V

It's almost 7 and she's not coming down. Maybe I was to harsh on her? Or was it because of Luke?

Luke.

That's it! Luke!

I ran up stairs to check on Yivi but she wasn't there.... Her window was open...

I look outside and see her being hostage by Luke and his friends....!!!

"Luke! Leave her alone!" I jump out the window and ran to her.

"Get him!" Luke called out to his friends.

Yivi's P.O.V

Tears were falling down my cheeks as they start beating up Tom.

"Go ahead! Kill him!" Luke shouted. "And you and I are going to have a lot of fun" his fingers traced across my cheek which gave me the opportunity to bit him.

He yelped and I freed myself from his grasp. I kicked him in the wrong spot and ran over to his other friends who were almost killing Tom.

"Hey! Over here!" I shouted as I got their attention. They started walking towards me.... Leaving a bloody dying Tom.

"Come on Tom.... Wake up!" I whisper yell.

I started backing up slowly as they stared at me hungrily...

"Tom!" His eyes shot open and realized I was about to be hostage.

He started getting up slowly and pulled out his phone... He jogged to Luke's friends and tackled them. (There's only two of them)

Tom threw his phone at me to dial 911. I called them and they said they'll be on their way...

I look around for any signs of them.."Hurry up.." Poor tom was still fighting them.

I heard the loud sirens and the police car was coming this way.

******£*********£************

"You feeling alright?" Dean asked... Tom's friend.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's Tom that you should ask." I take a white, dry towel to Tom.

His nose is all bloody, lip is cut, bruises on his knuckles.... And I purple cheek....

"Here, it might hurt but it's good for you." I wipe on his bruises and he hesitated first.

"W-why? Why did you escape from me?" He takes a hold of my wrist.

"I-I didn't mean to... But... I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't think this would happen."

He lets me go and kisses my forehead. "Your my daughter now. I love you too much to let you go."

****£*************£******

We ate dinner and Luke and his friends were sent to who-knows-what.

"Time for you to go to sleep." Tom said as he washed dishes.

"Alright then." I went up to my room and changed into my red, heart, pjs. I finally collapsed on my bed.

When I closed my eyes I felt the door open.... I still kept my eyes closed.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." Then he kissed my forehead.

He closed the door on his way out. I open my eyes and say "goodnight."