Chapter 11: The city of love

"You guys ready?" Dean yelled from down stairs.

I got all my clothes and Yivi's in one suitcase and I ran down with it.

"Omg!!! Good bye guys!! Have fun!!!" Jenny chirped and took her baby's hand and waved good bye.

Yivi walked down stairs with a smile on her face.

"There's your princess," Dean whispered. I smiled at his comment.

"I'll help you with the suitcase, Yivi" Jenny put her baby down and took the suitcase and walked outside with her.

My phone rang. "Who's that?" Dean asked.

"No idea," I answered.

"Hello, Hiddleston speaking,"

"Hello, Mr. Hiddleston. We recently found Yivi's real parents and they want her back. Is that possible for her to return, or do you want us to force you to give her to them?"

I gulped, no... They can't take her. I love her so much...

"Tom? What's wrong?" Dean asked.

"I'll ask MY daughter," I hung up.

"So?"

"They found her parents.." I cried on his shoulder.

"Ok, ok. It's okay. I'm so sorry Tom, but those are her real parents and you have to give her back to them."

"But I love her," I cleaned my tears.

"I know you do," he pat my back.

"Tom?! Come on!" I hear Jenny yell. Dean patted my back.

"It's okay." He said almost in tears. I clean mine fast before heading out.

~The plane~

Yivi laid her head on my shoulder while she sleeps peacefully. I kiss her head gently and say, "I love you my love. I can't send you back to your real parents because I love you so much darling," my voice cracks.

I suddenly cry in my sleep and lays my right arm around her.

~Paris~

"Thank you, sir," I thanked the man in the front. We took the elevator to our penthouse and when I opened the door, Yivi ran towards the bed.

"Ahhh! Paris! Finally in the city of love!" She jumped on the bed and laid there.

"It's beautiful here, isn't it?" I smile and look out the window.

"It's amazing! Thank you SO much, Tom!" She ran up to hug me.

"You're very welcome my love," I kiss her head.

"Tom? Mind if we walk around?" She looked up at me.

"Tomorrow, I planned a boat ride and we have to wake up early to be the first ones,"I said getting my pjs ready.

"Okayy," She took out her pjs and changed in the bathroom.

I cleared all the pillows to make room for us to sleep... Since there's only one bed.

I turned off the light and we fell asleep. With Yivi in my arms, no one can touch her or take her away from me.