Chapter 8: I will find her

Yivi's Dad P.O.V

"I know, I know. I will find her.... I'm trying ok! Ok, bye." I hung up on my wife.

She's been crying for 7 years to see our daughter, Yivi. It was our fault we let her go...

Now, I'm out somewhere in the world looking through orphanages to see if she's there.

I will find her. If someone gets her.... They will be dead, cuz no one is going to steal my daughter that I haven't seen for 7 damn years!

Years, I've been crying and wishing to find her.... Years, that passed on and never finding her.

We love her very much and we couldn't let her go. We've been looking for her for 7 years!

I miss her dearly... And so does my wife. I will hurt the man who stole my daughter for his own.

I know she's not going to call him dad for the first day... Because it happened to me too.

No one touches my little girl.... No one adopts her, no one kisses her or calls her sweetheart.

That's my job.

~2 hours later~

I've been driving for about 2 hours and I still couldn't find an orphanage.

All of a sudden I see lights beam off from the tents. I look over and see children being taken care of...

Yivi must be in there!

I park my car very quickly and ran out. I looked for the director.

"Hello?" I call out.

"Hello sir, welcome to-" I cut her off.

"I have no time..... Do you know a girl name Yivi Silva... Brown hair, 13 years old and has beautiful brown eyes that looks like chocolate?" I say catching my breath.

The woman looks through the papers then looks up.

"I'm sorry.... She's been adopted already..."

"By who?!" I suddenly snapped.

She looks again.

"Tom Hiddleston," she replied.

"Tom Hiddleston.... Stole my daughter!" I yell in anger.

"Sir? Is she your really daughter?" She asked calmly.

"Yes... I let her go when the war started 7 years ago!" I could feel tears about to come out.

"Well then, we will have a meeting about that. Come back tomorrow to see if she's your real daughter."

"She is my real daughter! I let her go, she doesn't deserve to be with anyone! I should be the one that adopted her!" I shouted.

"Sir, please come back tomorrow to see the results.... Then we'll bring her back to you." She walks off.

I walk back to the car and get in. I get out a picture of Yivi, my wife,and me sitting together as a family...

A true family.