Chapter 19: I'm coming home

We all went to Tom's home and took a look inside. Memories flashed back to me so fast right before my eyes.

~ Flash back ~

1. "W-why? Why did you escape from me?" He takes a hold of my wrist.

"I-I didn't mean to... But... I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't think this would happen."

He lets me go and kisses my forehead. "You're my daughter now. I love you to much to let you go."

2. "Wait!.... Can you dance again? For me?" I tried to open my eyes.

"Sure. I'll tell you which kind I'm doing" He does the break dance first and I could feel myself smile.

"That was the break dance.. Now, the snake hips." He rock his hips back and forth. He did this dance at the party.

"And gangnam style." He starts dancing like psy does in the video.

I laugh at his goofy self.

"Alright, goodnight." He kisses my forehead.

"I like your shirt." He was wearing a Thor shirt. It had the word Thor and a picture of him and then Loki...

"Thank you." He turn me light off.

"Goodnight, da- Tom."

3. Tom as he tried to show of his skills by flipping a pancake.

When he was about to flip the pancake, we shook him from behind and he screamed like a girl.

The pancake landed on his face and we laughed. He turned around and chased us around the house.

"Go! Go!" I was behind Melissa and Aj. I felt two strong arms around my waist and spun me around.

I started to laugh my head off. "Wow, what a way to start of a day." Melissa laughed.

"Poor Yivi, she's been caught!" Aj giggled.

Tom gently placed me down and we walked over to the table to eat our breakfast.

3. He started coming towards me making horse noises. He kept on doing it until he broke into laughter.

"A horse?" I mange to say laughing.

"Alright, your turn!" Tom pushed me off the couch. I landed on my tail bone which hurts a lot right now!

"Ow!" I rubbed my tailbone.

"Alice in wonderland!" He shouted.

"I'm not even acting!" I laugh.

"Whatever.....(Loki's voice) now, get up and let me see you act!" He used Loki's voice.

"Wow Tom, you sound just like Loki in Thor.... You should be an actor!" I poke his nose.

"Thank you Milady, but I haven't seen you act yet.... So please, do." He guided me with his hands.

"Alright, alright." I thought of something hard..... Ah!

I say down on the couch and pretended to draw on a table.

I pretended to be Captain Nicholls drawing Joey from war horse.

"I'm drawing something for a young lad... His name is Albert." I say in a British voice.