Caught

"We need to talk, Eren." Levi said, looking at Eren from across the bed.

"Um, okay. About what?"

"You haven't been yourself-"

Eren sighed, "Damn it Levi. Do we need to have this talk right now? For the last time, I'm fine." Eren moved to leave the room, but Levi pulled him right back onto the bed. Eren sat still now, looking expectedly as Levi. Waiting for him to do something, anything really. He just wanted to leave and go back to enjoying the party. After silence, Levi just staring at his own lap, Eren tried to move again. It was then that he realized Levi was still holding his wrist. "If you want to talk, do it now."

  Eren was pulled forward, shocked ad it happened.

"Petra!" was yelled over the loud music. Hanji had been looking for Levi, and was worried for Eren. Where could they have gone? She left Eren alone for 15 minutes and he already probably got kidnapped.

  Getting Petra on board, she decided do start searching the rooms. Door after door and a few awkward situations later, they reached the last. The door was locked, and muffled voices could be heard from the other side. Someone being scolded?

"Petra, give me your head."

"What?!" Petra said prior to her head being yanked forward and a bobby pin being taken out. Hanji quickly started working at the lock, leaving a confused Petra standing behind her. When the lock soon clicked, Hanji waited a moment and then with no regrets, bursted into the room.

  Levi and Eren? She saw Levi holding Eren hands, their legs crossed and their knees touching.

Oo what's going on here?

"Get the fuck out Hanji." Levi said and shot her a deadly glare.

"Okay! I'll leave! But I know what I saw~" Hanji said, wiggling her arms exiting the room backwards. This left a still confused Petra in the doorway.

Shaking her head she said, "I'm sorry about her." Closing the door and giggling. What had they gotten themselves into now?

_________________________

Hello :)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I'm looking back at old authors notes in this book and cringing fml

But beside the point, irrelevant.

Tysm for 4.5K 💕

Until next time :D

_________________________

Comment what you thought...

here!

_____________________________

I NEVER PROOF READ IM SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS LMAO.