Important A/N

A/N

Holy shit, Lev is updating,, I'm not dead yet I promise. I just update super fucking slow bros :')

So, this story has come a long fucking way. I started this when I had barely attempted writing, and I just built from there -aka why it's so unorganized ngl-

This story means a lot to me, and I've been through a lot of shit between the time it started and now. I think that's why it's so hard to let go,, to end this book and to start new.

But, Understand Me won't be gone forever.
There's a sequel! Misunderstood, book two.

The final chapter of this story will be posted on Saturday, and the sequel will be up on Monday.

I'm super excited to start the second book, because I feel like I've grown a bit as a writer as I wrote this one. It's a new opportunity for me to finish editing and perfecting this one so it's decent, and to start new with an actual plan this time lmao.

I hope I could make some of you guys happy with this book, because you all did so for me. My goal here is to change the way people see with a plot, to be a writer , and this book was a baby step toward that.

I hope you all enjoy the upcoming final chapter that'll be posted this Saturday, and I hope even more that you follow Eren and Levi's journey to the sequel :)

Have fun, keep writing, stay safe <3

Until next time!