Chapter 1

"You're a no good to anybody!! you only brought pain into my life!" My mother said to me as she kicks me in the stomach.

I groaned in pain. I got beat almost every day because of my mom. When I was little all the girls I knew had there mom bring them to school with Starbucks or subways and I only wanted my mom to bring my to school, instead of walking alone.

She finally stop and left to go to the club, to get drunk and get wasted I walked to my room and slipped out of my old raggedy shirt and shorts. I slid off my undergarment and hopped in the shower. My muscles relaxed as the hot water hit me.

~

I was on my bed reading a book called 'Wonder' and my old phone rang.

"Hello" I answered

"Hey Italia, how you been" my best friend Daniela answered back

"Not good, you interrupted my reading time"

"Ughh how come you don't live a little! you are over 18 and you can live a better life"

"Yeah I know"

"Hey wanna go to the store, I'll buy you something"

"Why Dani I don't want you spend money on me again"

"too bad I am, ill pick you up in 5 bye"

ughh I just wanted to read today but whatever I either get ready and go out or let Dani drag me out.

I got up and slipped into a outfit

(Outfit a pair of faded jeans a gray sweater and a pink, purple and blue scarf shoes it is black converse)

*honk* *honk*

It's Daniela, I opened my front door and hopped into her car.

"Hey"she said

"Hello" I responded

"So I got a huge surprise for you because your birthdays is coming up in a couple of days and I can't wait"

"Yeah I know, so where are we going"

"To the mall"

"That's great I want to quit top-shop and go to forever 21 there paying way more"

"Ok that not a problem... I heard there's special at top-shop"

"Yeah I know"

She started driving to the mall when I thought about my past.

Ok I know I haven't introduced myself but I'm Italia Valenzuela I'm a lonely child my mom is an alcoholic and she beats me. My dad left me at the age of....well when I was born basically. You might be saying if your mom is a alcoholic then should you be in a different place??? Well the government believes that my mom isn't in alcoholic because she has connections. Even though my mother is an alcoholic I still love her to death she is my mother after all. she isn't the best as a mother because she suffers mentally, some could say her head is screwed-on to tight.

I have ombré hair because Daniela convinced me to get something different and I have blue sparkly eyes. I have a tomboy ish look but I don't really care about what I look on the outside

"Where here!" Dani explained

I hopped off the car and went to the other side and waited for Dani

"Ok so where first"Daniela said

"I think top-shop"i said

"Ok here we go"

We walked in the mall and it was crowed like usual but maybe a little to crowded then I saw top-shop. I tried to enter top-shop but there was security so me and dani decided to enter through the back since I worked there. I entered Top-Shop and looked around. I found a pair of jeans and went to try them on. As I was walking I found a pair of sunglasses I liked. I reached for them and another hand was also going to get it.I pulled back he did also and I looked at him while he looked at me. He had crystal blue eyes, blonde/brown hair.