Chapter 6

The next day...

Daniela's pov

I woke up in my bed. weird I remember cuddling with Zayn and finally realizing and seeing the truth I LOVE ZAYN with all my heart. I got out of my bed I had to tell Zayn that I love him... but what if he doesn't love me... what if he still wants Laren... enough of the 'what ifs' your going to tell him.

Italia's POV

Right when dani left to go find Zayn Niall told me to meet outside. I went out side and saw Niall holding something in his hands and biting his lip (smexy)

"Niall" I called clearly

"Oh Italia I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me" he said quickly

"Yes" I ran up to him and hugged him. He gave me the single red rose saying

"Italia.. I got you a single red rose representing that your the only girl I want in this while word and this magical thing we call life.." tears formed in my eyes smiling with joy. I kissed him on the LIPS. our lips moved in a sync OMG Niall James Horan is such a good kisser!!

~

I told Danielle,Eleanor,Dani and Brianna that Niall asked me on a date. So they got me all pretty up.

(Outfit: a burgundy skater skirt mid-thigh length, a beige sleeved crop top with a flower on it and white converse)

The girls crimped my hair and added a flower head band. it was around 5:30 the girls went downstairs to go with their boyfriends. Daniela didn't go because she doesn't have one.

"Now presenting the beautiful Italia" dani said from the bottom stairs.i walked down the stairs to see Niall with the red rose he gave me.

(Niall Outfit: he was dressed in a white shirt, tan colored pants and a red cardigan for guy , white suprus)

"Italia you look wonderful today" Niall said smiling

"Well thank you..you look dashing" I said. we walked out door hand and hand

~

We got to a ITALIAn restaurant we ate, talked, laughed. then we went to a beach but we didn't get in only our feet. we are ice cream went to a shirt play, we went to the park. Finally Niall brought me to a bench and he started to talk

"Italia you're the most beautiful talented smart funny girl I've know... every time we touch I feel happy inside... I know you might think were to young to get married I agree... but one day I want you to be mrs. horan and I and willing to wait 100 years... you haven't met my parent but one day you will and maybe I'll meet you mom... anyways Italia will you be my girlfriend...?!" he said pulling out a necklace with the symbol I+N with a Heart surrounding it, and dimonds on the edge.

I nodded yes I kissed him and hugged him tight 'MY BOYFRIEND' forever and always

Daniela's pov

When Italia left I went to find Zayn. why? Because I want him to know my feelings and I can get over with this about my poor feelings. "zayn" I called in his room "umm... an I talk with you for a moment." he opened the door I walked inside

"Zayn you might think this is strange but..umm....fuck this ZAYN IM IN LOVE WITH YOU..... I'm. It lying I like like you. his face looked confused but I kept talking

"ever since you have been with Laren I couldn't ha-" I was cutt off by having Zayns lips on mine, we kissed for a long time then we pulled away for air.

"I love you to daniela ever since I laid eyes on you" he said

We kissed again until there was a knock on the door.----