Chapter 21

This chapter is about Zayn and Daniela

Daniela's pov

After we picked out some clothes the body guard held all of our bags. the couples Harry and Brianna and Danielle and Liam were all dancing in the middle of the mall. we all started to laugh and then a group of girls some how got in and we decided that we can let a couple of the girls to enter because they been outside for hours.

"Ahhhhhhh Zayn Malik" me and Zayn turned around.Zayn had his arm around my neck I had my arm around his waist.

"Hey girls" he said in his beautiful voice

"Can we please take a picture with you" said one of the girls who wasn't crying.

"I'll move you can get in the picture" I said and reaching for the camera so the girl can also get a picture

"No,no,no,no I want a picture with you in it to" said the girl reaching for my arm

I smiled and got in the picture behind the girl so it was from left to right one girl, Zayn,another girl, me.

"Ok now silly one" I smiled and hugged the girl. her eyes widen and she turned to give me a proper hug. Zayn and the other girl were making silly faces.

"Oh and by the way I'm Cassie"

"Oh that good to know"

"Can I please have a autograph

"Really.!"

"Yeah your going to be famous soon"

I smiled and signed her shirt. then we hugged and Zayn spoke

"Hey that's only for me" then making the puppy face. Cassie smiled and the released me and then hugged me again. the girl who was taking the picture her name was Nancy and he also got a picttteure, hug and autograph from Zayn.

The other guys were also with groups of girls so we all rotated with the girls. the brought chairs for us and water but we decided it would be easier to be standing up.

A little girl was with Harry and Brianna and she kept starting at me. I waved hi and she hind behind her moms legs. I smiled I then looked at the girls in front of us. they were both like 23 (Daniela is 19, Zayn is 20) and they were also with they little sister I think who was about 17. she was in the back of then. the girls were talking to Zayn. they were trying to ask for free tickets and shoving there boobs in zayn's face.

Zayn was like scared so he kept holding my hand. I told the girl in the back to come. she looked behind her because she thought that I was talking to someone else. She came over towards me and she was looking down. Zayn still wouldn't let go of my hand. I smiled and she said that if I can follow her on twitter. I said yes and she pulled out her phone and then we took a selfie. we laughed and Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist so that I couldn't talk to the girl.

"Zayn I need to talk to the girl" I said trying to pull away (but I really didn't want to)

"Bitch" one girl said to the other girl

"Who the heck are u calling bitch" I said going over to the girl

"You just want attention"

"Biiiiinnnnngggggg" that means that the girls had to move to the next group

"Hey we can chat on twitter" i said to the girl

"Ok thanks your my idol,my hero" he said and then hugged me.

Zayn wrapped his arms around me and we kissed. the little girl who was coming towards us with her older sister and her mom and dad. The older sister was very happy she went to hug Zayn. I smiled the dad was recording everything and the mom was taking pictures. the little girl was just starting at the ground.

"Hi my name is Daniela" I said crouching down

"Hhhiiiiiii my name is Stacy" she said smiling

"Hi how are you"

"Good...how is it being famous and being with Zayn Malik" she was quit smart for a 4 year old

"Well it is the same thing... and Zaynis so nice and sweet"

"Awww u guys are cute"said the mom

"Can I get a picture with u" Stacy said

I nodded and the mom took a picture of my and Stacy.

"Daniela Daniela can I get a picture with you and Zayn"

"Yeah sure" I said and the little girl was looking at the picture.

I we took the picture and then the little got a picture with me and zayn.

~

After the free meet and greet we brought several clothing we all got very tried. We sag down at a table and we ordered a couple of meals and drinks. Me and Zayn got one order of chicken nuggets and fries and a soda. I did feel like eating because of the girl. I then grabbed a bag of mine and held it in my hands. the body guards were talking a break. I sat down on a chair next to Zayn. he was talking to Liam who had a sleeping Danielle on his lap. I looked at Danielle she had her head in Liam's chest.

I laid my head down on my hands and Zayn taped my shoulder.

"Are you sleepy"

"Yeah very tired" then I stretched my hands out to zayn. he grabbed me by the waist so that my legs were on either side of his body. I laid my head on the crook of his neck and I closed my eyes. a few minutes later Zayn stood up and picked up my bag and held my from my butt. my arms and legs were around his body so I would fall.

I can say

I'm

In

Love

Zayn

Malik

<><><><><><><><

Thanks for reading

Vote

Share

And

Add is library

Stay strong beautifuls

~DaniXx