Chapter 24

3 years later.

Italia's POV

I was making food then I went to the living room to clean up. Niall was with the guys at a manengent thing. I cleaned up the living room then I stepped on a Lego.

"Masonnnnnn Horan u better come down here.!!!" He can I'm running with his little legs afraid what was going to happen.

"I told you to clean up all of this stuff"

"Sorry mommy" and he started clean once he was done he started hugging my legs.

I smiled and went back to cooking I felt two arms around my belly (Italia pregnant). I smiled and turned around.

"Hi handsome"

"Hello my two beautifuls." he said to me and my daughter which was in my stomach she is currently 8 months. just one more month.

Niall day down at the couch and watched tv. Mason came running down stairs he got Legos and told Niall to help him build it.

I smiled and looked down at my ring on my hand. Three years before Niall proposed

~flash back~

The whole groups/gang were all sitting down just watching the tv. Louis decided we go eat somewhere. We all got dressed up in much nicer clothes. I wore a tight Lacey red free that went up to mid-thigh. I then put on some red/black sleeves. I did my make up and I went to go put on earrings. I sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my phone and a clutch and went down stairs. Niall was there waiting and the rest were already in the car.

"You look stunning" he said and grabbed me from the waist.

"You look handsome as well " I replied

We went to the car and we all drove to place were going to eat.

Niall looked very nervous
Daniela was talking to me that I only had 2 months left so I can have the baby

We all ate and Niall pulled my to a balcony were you can see the beautiful night sky.

"Italia I know that we are only 20 and 21 but I feel like we should move it up a closer your the most beautiful girl in this world. You are going to have our beautiful boy...."

"Niall why are u so nervous"

"Shhhh ok you mean thw world to me.... "

He got on one knee and pulled out a box and opened it to see a beautiful diamond ring.

"Italia Valenzuela will you marry me"

I stood in shock

I nodded, tears were running down my cheeks.

"Yes...yes Niall I will marry you"

He slipped on the ring and hugged me we kissed. We shared a long passionately kiss.

"Whoooo.!!!! Finally there married.!!!!" My and Niall heard and we turned to see my family which was Daniela and Zayn, Brianna,Harry, Liam, Danielle, Louis, and Eleanor.

I smiled at the girls because they had tears on their cheeks and there phones recording.

*end of flashback*

*getting married today*

We all got ready Daniela was my maid of honor she had a purple beautiful dress. the rest of the girls had a lighter purple dress. I had a big puffy white dress with a purple ribbon in to a bow at the back of my dress tied around my waist. The top part of my dress was heart shaped and had diamonds everywhere then it faded to smaller diamonds. my hair was in a curly updo. I slipped on my high heals and bracelet and necklace Niall have me on our dates.

"Daniela come and help my zip up my dress.!!!" Said Eleanor lastly because she did all of our makeup and hair.

Daniela looked beautiful she had she long black / tips red hair in beautiful curls with a nice soft twist on the side with purple fake flowers. She had her dress with was a corset the it was a bit puffy/long it came about mid thigh. She had her necklace on and thin bracelet

Danielle had on a dress like the rest and her hair was in big soft curls she.her shoes her a like heal that you can handle all night. she put on her beautiful necklace that Liam have her and her ring. yes they got married a year ago.

Eleanor have her mini Louis running around the whole place. yes her and Louis had a baby it is 1 year and started to walk/run. she had tight/soft curls that fit her right

Brianna had her hair crimped but it had a curl effect to it. Her and Harry have been together every second. and they are not together they are text every second. they are do cute together."5 minutes come on let's get out" said Danielle she is always on time

We all scurried out if the room. all the girls got in place and people were already sitting down. I fixed my hair a bit since my dad wasn't here I told my grandpa if he can walk me down. of course He said yes.

It was now time

Brianna and Harry walked down first

Then Eleanor and Louis

Danielle and Liam

Daniela and Zayn

Me and my grandpa.

I was sooo nervous but I saw my soon to be husband in front of me. my fear/nervousness went away.

To be continued......

Last chapter

Updated the 3rd of August