Chapter 22

Niall's POV

The next morning I woke up and I didn't feel Italia next to me. I quickly stand up and go to the bathroom and still don't see her. I go to the living room and the kitchen still no Italia. I then go to my room and I search for a note or something. I go to my desk and I see a note.

Dear one direction,

If you want your girlfriends

come to the London gate at 12 am

sharp if not then no more girlfriends

Sincerely,

Your best friend

I go to the guys room and I see then looking around calling there girlfriends.

"Guys look" I show them the note

"It's 11:34 London gate is 10 minutes from here" said Louis worried

"We have to take body guards and police men it might be a trap"

~

I was in the car worried because we are leaving to go on your in 2 days this can't be happening. we went on a van and we drove to London gate. there was a house by its self. we got off and the Liam told the police that if they need to enter in 2 minutes.

The guys and me walked to the door entrance and we knocked. the door open to see a big buff guy.(not as buff as Paul) he pushed us in and closed the door. we saw the girls tied Ina chair in underwear and a bra. they had scratches and bruises all over there bodies.

I saw the guys eye water I almost broke into tears but I had to stay strong for my princess.

"So I see that you guys arrive"said a guy in the dark (great description :)

"What do you guys want" said Liam stepping forward

"Nothin either you guys pay the price or just see the pain"

"How much?" I said

"10 thousand dollars"

"Guys don't do it please" said Italia

"Don't worry princess you'll be fine" I said going to trying to hug her and wipe her tears.

The guy in the dark (great description again) can at me and pushed me to the ground

"Niaalllll.!!!!!!" Italia screamed

I got up and punched him in the jaw and in the stomach. that's when Liam punched the big buff guy on the cheek and a while bunch of big guys came over to the us and kicked, punched us.

They guy who was beating me up dropped me on the floor. from then on I saw everything in slow motion. I saw Harry and Louis both bleeding from there mouths and had cuts all over there arms they both got a kick on the stomach. Liam was bleeding from his temple and got kicked on his legs and stomach. Zayn was bleeding from his nose and was kicked on the back so he fell on the floor and Daniela started to cry and scream.

All the girls were crying. then the police came in and the guards. The guards took down the guys and they released the girls. Italia slipped on a shirt of mine (because Italia sleeps in Nialls shirt) and then came over to me.

"Niall please don't leave me , I need you Niall please Niall don't leave. Niall *kiss*

Please *kiss* don't *kiss* leave *kiss* me.!"

All I thought to my self is that my princess is safe and that is what all matters.

Italia's POV

We all went to the hospital. Niall was very beat. the guys were all in different rooms. We went to your boy friends rooms. Daniela and Danielle were driving here. So Brianna, Eleanor and me were all in the hospital I was with Niall and Brianna was with Harry and Eleanor was with louis. we were all bruised and scratched up but we didn't care we we need the guys and management is only giving then 1 week of recovery. I really hope Niall is fine and we can just get along with everything.

After about ten minutes Niall started to open his eyes. he gripped his hand to mine. I funnily saw his beautiful blue eyes. I quickly wiped my tears and he looked over at me and whispered

"You're okay"

Then my water works turned on (tears)

He lifted his hand and wiped his tears. I went to wipe his tears and then he looked at my arms.

"They did that to you"

"Yeah but it's ok I'm fine"

*2 days later*

I was laying down with Niall I were his shirt to sleep everyday. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he also wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Italia .....,,,,.Valenzuela"

"I love you to Niall James Horan"

He hummed a song and then I went into dark sleep.

~

I woke up it was still night. some one yanked me from The bed. my eyes wide in fear. I wanted to scream but they covered my mouth and nose with a rag. my eye eyes felt drippy but I kept them open. they carried me to a van they threw me to the back and then I felt a body next to me. it was Eleanor fast asleep. I go to Eleanor and try to wake up

"She awake" I quickly close my eyes then I couldn't open them again

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Cliffhanger

Hope you like the chapter

Bye

Vote

Add to library

And share to friends

Almost 300 read.!!!!!!!

Stay strong beautifuls

~DaniXx